heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Heroic Server Birthday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I had not actually clicked the link, thinking they were the ones from the bot, youtube videos are fine if you wanna put them back XD

And yes werewolf was fun!
Omg,atons of people join werewolf. Where can i read the rule of it. Only joined one time in my life.xd
Well you could certainly look here, always good to have other players in Werewolf

Also a quick update on one of my events.
  • Changing Map Killing to Light Versus Dark PVP! I will look for Nobles of both sides first to be leaders then have players meet in different towns to create their team. From there, fight for the glory of your side and win a prize!
wow... pretty exciting! time to comeback to HERO!
Happy birthday heRO =D
Most beautiful the event PVP Light VS Dark (very long but beautiful).
But Mr. Hatter is a bad manCry
GM-Pandora Wrote:I had not actually clicked the link, thinking they were the ones from the bot, youtube videos are fine if you wanna put them back XD
Oh I'm glad it wasn't just my vids then. XD It's fine I'll keep heroic links now for yooouuu.

Special Monster Event was AWESOME! Scary but awesome. I was the only wizard on the first phase it was hilarious.
Icon_biggrin
Job Well done on this years birthday, its Great! No Fabulous!!
ATLAS WINS!

(I was Boom-BABY! if you didn't realize)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's