heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Happy Birthday heRO!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was asking myself the same question, @demishock
There will be a way to access Poring City added later on.

The Poring Leader has reopened his Lottery to gather more funds for the construction. Meanwhile on the island, trees and other constructions are being added.

[Image: poring_island_preview4.jpg]
Isn't that cute Icon_razz
Okay, good to know!

I am loving the look of this place! Even though it's a brand new island, it's got this look about it like it's the ancient civilization of the porings, or something (it's all the stonework, I think). Very cool.
Oh, now that you mention it, it really looks like an ancient poring civilization.
Now watch as new players come and the porings convince them that city is a long forgotten world of porings and that the God Poring had blessed them with it.
Pssshhh it should have a sigh somewhere saying "sponsored by humans"
For now only people who have done the quest have access, but a way for everyone will be added later.

The Poring Leader will consider making a monument that comemorates the human and fairies help.

The Birthday quest was removed tonight, but the Poring Leader stays on to continue gathering funds until the 5b goal is reached.

Construction is still progressing well on the island.

[Image: poring_island_preview5.jpg]

[Image: poring_island_preview6.jpg]
Interesting sink. Kinda wonder why you haven't gotten the funds already though.
them porings sure love them pork barrels it seems...
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's