heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Let's help heRO by Voting/Reviewing!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Thanks, Medios, for leaving a review on RMS!

-----

Many players indicate they found heRO from RMS, so it's good for heroes to maintain their reviews. If you have some time, you can leave an honest review so other players can see your thoughts on the server, thus helping heRO increase its population!
Thank you for leaving a review on RMS, SayuAmane! You should check our discord, it's got all the chatty players in there. :P
Thanks, maho_suika, for such kind words in your RMS review!
Thanks for leaving an RMS review, TideRider! Glad you think so highly of our community! We're indeed trying to keep with the times and modernizing old custom and official quests to require less intensive grinding.

Would like to clarify though, that although HeRO is a low rate server, we have items such as exp manuals obtainable from events (Wordzzle, GM events), which increase exp obtained. Rates also increase during main holidays such as the server anniversary and Christmas, and Monster of The Moments also serve to alleviate leveling pains. Many new gear have greatly increased rates compared to official, and monsters have customized loot tables as well.

http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...Loot_Table
http://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/showt...#pid297753
Thanks for reviewing heRO, obloz~

We're now at #9 on RMS, thanks for all the love and reviews! Let's see if we can go even further!
Thanks Namreg, for reviewing HeRO on RMS and for the kind words!

Woo, we're now at #8 on RMS!
Thank you, raphael_cruger, for reviewing HeRO on RMS, and welcome back too!
Just because there are fewer players around I'm not gonna not say what I think in as vague a way as possible. But because I know what you will say if I say that, I reconsidered saying it. This post is not off topic, what I would have said was relevant.

And also you're Leander and I didn't know that :@
(I'm allowed to harass GMs the exact same way I do normal players aren't I)
Also Hellstorm is not as good a guild name as Desolation of Eden(Sorry Namreg Sorry )

EDIT: I would also like to assist you by thanking my-self, since I deleted my review and made a new one I wanted to save you the trouble :>

Thank you!
We appreciate your love for hero but please try not to delete and remake your review heRO so frequently (3x in 10 days), as it can give off the wrong impression of trying to "bump" hero, and may get yourself or the server in trouble with RMS.
Hope you don't take my terrible jokes too seriously sir, I'm aware of RMS's rules I simply had to update it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Reference URL's