heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trial of Heroes September 28th, Saturday at 9:00AM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello heROs. This months Trial of Heros will be held on Saturday, September 28th at 9:00am Server Time. For the ever popular hand-dandy time configuration, as always, click here: HERE!!!

It shall be hosted by GM-Azote and myself.

Must meet the ToH admission requirements and such to join, of course. Feel free to read up on it here:
ToH Information

Looking forward to having fun and see ya'll there! :]
NOOOOOO!...The one time this month I'm busy. Wanted to get those gen. 6 wings too.
Soooooo.....it'll be hosted by Azote only?
Don't worry Azote!!? iMilo will help you Laugh
6am?! Oh gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
Just was thinking today about the time and how hard that will be to take part in ToH considering the time that my new work consumes. And... here we go! 100% perfect ToH time for me :D Thanks much Icon_biggrin
Gonna prepare...
3pm.... I am off. I must attend.
Bump. ToH in less than one week.
I remember there was Evo's guide for ToH somewhere on the forum. Can anyone help me to find it? Cuz i dug all the forum and found nothing Icon_sad I remember there was a link on that guide in Evo's goodbye thread, but i can't find it either.

I think this will be useful to the players who's gonna take part in ToH for the first time, not only for me (gonna participate in ToH for the 2nd time xD)
I dunno about Evo, but Namine made this:
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=16028
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's