heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Tree of Savior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The "spiritual successor to ragnarok" they say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXBuPMfG5y4
Thanks for posting this! I'll have to keep an eye on it. It looks like fun~<3
Oh snapz, this looks like the RO2 I wanted to play, but didn't get.
Hope it gets translated into english, will totally give it a try. :D
I saw this announced awhile back, too. It looks good. This is how RO2 should have been not that 3D WoW wannabe crap they currently have out. I just hope they don't ruin it with a pay2win cash shop.
Supposedly, this is supposed to be released this november, here's hoping they're still on schedule!
Seen it before but my passion for MMOs died after many years of grinding just to have the server shut down. Although the character game art is intriguing to take note and make some for myself (>@_@<)

You will probably find the good MMOs if you look at Korean MMOs.
I'm bumping this thread, Steam picked up Tree of Savior and is going to GreenLight it. From what I understand it means that the game has enough of a fan base in North America for them to help producers share it here. I'm probably going to play it when it comes out. Feel free to contact me if anyone wants to join.
I think I will play it if my sched or the world allows it <3
I'm so excited for this game, I've heard many expectations of it and a lot of people are looking forward to it. A lot of former RO players are planning to play it as well ^u^
I have been converted! Yeah... my fellow artists and classmates are in line waiting for the english release. But still... depends on the social interaction in the game. I personally don't like it when people talk about things outside of the game content like spoilers, personal things and nationalism since it's netiquette to have courtesy to other players that value the story. I'm a story person thus my name and that you don't see me in heRO logged in (partly because I won't want Rahice to break my record of not being nuked by her).
You'll mess up one day.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's