heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Poll - lif and SN link and status immunity from stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
IF NO THEN MAYBE ALTHOUGH YES HOWEVER EXCLUDING ESPECIALLY SOMETIMES BUT NOT ALWAYS PERHAPS MAYBE ALSO PEANUTS

( Sorry Omg I'm so sorry for all the deletes Sorry )
LIES! <-Peanuts *eats peanuts*
I don't want to reset the brewer~
And I really want the Lif nerfed, at least in GvG
lifs all over the world hating on u marco x.x
We should invent a lif blower :D
Hmm... I can understand people supporting "like it was" since they got used to it, and I support some of them (most of them even), but with these my opinion stands.

SN link works as before, it's a new feature to take off broken/missing prereqs gears that kicks in, so SN link one poll is pointless, if you ask me Icon_razz

Lif was overpowered and lazy way to train. And don't try to tell me it's not. Perma restoring HP without potions, as well as having both MC and speed buff is broken, so it gets a big no-no from me. I already convinced Pandora to apply such changes to make MC more useful, but I'm not inclined to reintroduce no-aftercast-delay lif.

I do understand other 2, since they were making life easier, but I can't understand last one. You got around 10% buff on resisting status immunities (So instead of 90% curse resist you have somewhere around 98.1% if my calculations were right). I can revert it, but choosing "I want how it was before" without even knowing what was changed amuses me.

And remember, this is MY 2 cents in this poll, and it doesn't show all of GM team feelings. Peace.
My personal opinion is that we applied some fixes to things that were not working as they were meant to do, it doesn't mean we don't love some classes or that they needed a nerf.
(08-29-2014 09:12 PM)cane 33 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to reset the brewer~
And I really want the Lif nerfed, at least in GvG

And Vanil is just fine?

Kindly explain proper way to level lif, and what use it has now.
(08-30-2014 12:51 AM)GM-Garr Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... I can understand people supporting "like it was" since they got used to it, and I support some of them (most of them even), but with these my opinion stands.

SN link works as before, it's a new feature to take off broken/missing prereqs gears that kicks in, so SN link one poll is pointless, if you ask me Icon_razz

Lif was overpowered and lazy way to train. And don't try to tell me it's not. Perma restoring HP without potions, as well as having both MC and speed buff is broken, so it gets a big no-no from me. I already convinced Pandora to apply such changes to make MC more useful, but I'm not inclined to reintroduce no-aftercast-delay lif.

I do understand other 2, since they were making life easier, but I can't understand last one. You got around 10% buff on resisting status immunities (So instead of 90% curse resist you have somewhere around 98.1% if my calculations were right). I can revert it, but choosing "I want how it was before" without even knowing what was changed amuses me.

And remember, this is MY 2 cents in this poll, and it doesn't show all of GM team feelings. Peace.

Lif's payment is that it was utterly useless until u evolve it, u get MC and speed pots, but virtually no dps in GvG setting, Vanil is as easy to level right from GO (unlike lif which takes days to evolve), and provides huge dps potential in PvP /PvE, it can heal for free as well, lif requires c red potion, which while cheap still has to be MADE. Lif is complete and utter garbage now, no damage, no speed pots (like once every 20 minutes even matters)
Not to mention the most impossible to level, it has utterly no use in any context now, except for "lol look at that a free speed pot every 20 minutes, remember when it used to be no cd?"

Bcoz everyone gets luck for status immunity, 10% buff is such a help!!!
And also the only reason we didn't know what changed is because you didn't tell us it changed, hence the third option.

What else has changed that we don't know about is the question that comes to mind.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's