heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: What If
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We can make a group of people to start a new character and actually roleplay (no whispering, PMs) and act as if we are the characters themselves? (no talking about IRL stuff).

P.S. No Rahice, no nuking that's for later on ;D

Sessions will only run for half an hour probably per week as if we are doing performance art?
I'm down
I could do it, if you actually make it happen. Icon_wink
What would be the best time though.... Also we need to have a starting on why we are together (childhood friends? Sent by the town we started off to journey? Follow our ancestors who someone in our group found a book so we were attracted to journey ourselves and see the world that they themselves mentioned? xD
Does this mean I'm not invited? Not sure I'd be able to make it anyways. It is still a very nice idea, and I'm sure you could get a nice little group.

If you're friends you're taking away from the bonds you'll make through RP. You should try to get different classes, and everyone can do their own little background stories. Act like you're new to each person and getting to know them (fourth wall people!!).
(06-27-2015 09:00 PM)Story Teller Wrote: [ -> ]What would be the best time though.... Also we need to have a starting on why we are together (childhood friends? Sent by the town we started off to journey? Follow our ancestors who someone in our group found a book so we were attracted to journey ourselves and see the world that they themselves mentioned? xD

For me, server time in the evenings really.

I think it'd be more fun to find out more about each other over time rather than having to share a bunch of info about all of us if we happened to be childhood friends. Icon_razz

So I say we have a mutual purpose, what that is, I'm not sure yet, but I'll be happy to build a backstory leading up to that moment.
(06-27-2015 10:06 PM)GM-Rahice Wrote: [ -> ]Does this mean I'm not invited? Not sure I'd be able to make it anyways. It is still a very nice idea, and I'm sure you could get a nice little group.

If you're friends you're taking away from the bonds you'll make through RP. You should try to get different classes, and everyone can do their own little background stories. Act like you're new to each person and getting to know them (fourth wall people!!).

As long as there is no nukes. xD

@Aaronock: actually I think we can make it so that we are a group that met up somewhere so we need to choose a base town and have our first class already chosen so that we aren't all novice but first class that met up to adventure.
Obvious place to meet would be Pont. It is like the hub of the world.
This looks fun. Impromptu acting will be new for me but hope you don't mind this pencil & paper RPG freak Icon_biggrin

(06-27-2015 11:04 PM)Aaronock Wrote: [ -> ]For me, server time in the evenings really.

Friday or Saturday's evening would be super nice, that's weekend morning for us from the future.
I'm not sure how long can I commit with my impending school. But I'll have a fresh new account ready when this party goes live.
Just got switched to a 2nd shift job that works on saturdays, but this looks like it'd be fun. If the character dies in this at any point, do they stay dead? or ar they just KO-ed?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's