heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Is there maintenance or I just screwed up ? seems I got trouble with my client
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Umm guys ?
[Image: yLnSVJI.png]
got crashed everytime I try to log in after lvling in GL churchyard using my champ.
anyone got similar problem or I just screwed up ?
If there were maintenance, you'd be unable to even reach the char select screen. :P

Anyway, does that crashing only happen on that char? What were you doing before you logged off it?

I reset your position (sent you to save point) from the Control Panel as well, just in case your crashing is related to it.
trying to log with different account and its just doing fine, am I have location bug with that particular account ?
[Image: hGwEe8Q.png]

any gm can help me/check ?
Also be sure to patch, since there were bunch of new equipment released yesterday... who knows if that's related.
(06-06-2017 09:09 AM)GM-Ciar Wrote: [ -> ]If there were maintenance, you'd be unable to even reach the char select screen. Icon_razz

Anyway, does that crashing only happen on that char? What were you doing before you logged off it?

only happen with my first account. Basically when I play my champ I want to select char and it just crashed, try to log again and it began showing that error msg
(06-06-2017 09:10 AM)Namine Wrote: [ -> ]Also be sure to patch, since there were bunch of new equipment released yesterday... who knows if that's related.
I already patch till newer version.
I try to reinstall the game and it always bugged with my first account. Icon_sad
update :
seems I got error with selection char in first account, I can access my champ but have to rush enter button to select it from start, but to select char again I got crashed
Is your champ on the 12th character slot?
(06-06-2017 09:26 AM)GM-Ciar Wrote: [ -> ]Is your champ on the 12th character slot?

1st slot
update :
in selection char 1-3 slot I have split second to do quick select before I crashed again. but uppon arriving at 4 and other slot the crash didnt happen
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's