heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: heRO Screen Contest INFO/ENTRIES ( MAR 15 2006)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

GM-Feith

Who said i was making fun of you? O.o?

There's nothing related to Digital arts in a date format.

If i can't even make any jokes.... ?.?
i know~ XD
I was joking around too la~
but you might want to change post #1 'cause I did change the date format~
it's just need to at _ to final.jpg~
hehe~
sorry about that~

GM-Feith

no prob Icon_smile

thxs!

GM-Feith

btw i forgot to say that....

"Every participants may post only ONCE in every categories" means that you can submit 3 images, one in every category. I might change my post because i think it could be a little bit confusing....
I'm so lost.....I have a screenie and I don't know what to do with it...Feith, you can put it inside the template right? Sorry, bad at this. Icon_redface
Hmm... For some reason, the psd template file doesn't open in my Photoshop 7.0 Icon_cry I have a Digital Art screen that I want to submit Icon_biggrin Anyone can help me Icon_confused Thanks~
No don't! NOOOO!!!
Leave mine the only one there!!!!
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol~
Ask GM-Feith that way it's impartial rather than a player.

GM-Feith

@Yamato

It doesnt work in your photoshop 7.0?

Weird i used photoshop CS but it is supposed to open in previous versions. Are you using Mac or PC version? Which error you get? Tell me.

I'll test my template in photoshop 7 to be sure. Otherwize, ill upload another link.

-----------------------------------------------
@Blu3Tig3r

No need to use photoshop if you dont know how to. Just give me the link of your screenshot, i'll do it for you Icon_smile
GM-Feith Wrote:@Blu3Tig3r

No need to use photoshop if you dont know how to.??Just give me the link of your screenshot, i'll do it for you Icon_smile

Uh..okay. Now I got 2 good screenies.....lemme pick one...XD I'll get it before deadline so don't worry. Icon_razz Thanks Feith!
@GM-Feith

This is the error that pops up when I open the psd template with Photoshop 7.0...
"Some text layers contain fonts that are missing. These layers will need to have the missing fonts replaced before they can be used for vector base output."
I'm just a newbie Photoshop user... So I have no idea what that means Icon_sad Thanks~

Opps, almost forgot... I'm a PC userIcon_razz
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's