heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: heRO Screen Contest INFO/ENTRIES ( MAR 15 2006)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
GM-Feith Wrote:LOL!!

This is truly original!

I think that if Pandora and I select this one that would be worth a remake in Illustrator ! (If you would let me XD)

added!
Ya think so? Thanks a bunch Icon_biggrin
You mean make more? lol I made that a whiles back before I heard about this and I also have a one of my sisters crusader(only one allowed though!) Icon_lol
@ LuckyDay
So post it next month XD~~~
LOL~
well remake I think Feith wants to touch it up so it looks clearer~ LOL~
anyways~ Nice JOB!

@ Jubei
In your digiart one the inside of the angeling's halo doesn't fit well~ (I think you just forgot to take off that blue) if it was intentional then sorry~
but like the arcangeling (is that it? the blue poring with the halo? :O lol~) his halo is hollow~ so~ ...
Tenshi Wrote:@ LuckyDay
So post it next month XD~~~
LOL~
well remake I think Feith wants to touch it up so it looks clearer~ LOL~
anyways~ Nice JOB!
Oooh that'd be so great!! I use PSP8 and it kept going fuzzy on me Icon_cry
I'd love it to be fixed Icon_mrgreen
@Tenshi
Thx for comment about blue circle
Also, ya, angelrings halo is just one solid white line ^_^

GM-Feith

@ Cessy

Yeah i think so, I just need to see the infos. I think you can judge what would be good or not. Submit you screen and if it's not okay i will tell you how to change it. Icon_smile

GM-Feith

I need to Cessy.

I thought your vines and leaves were going back and front (interlaced) of the white bar ....and that would be ok. You cannot change the color or add a texture/effect to that bar. And you cannot change the font, the color add outter glow to the logo.

Those are the rules and the constraints of the contest. I tried so tests in PSD and i think it doesnt ruin your design, it adds more contrasts and a balance between dark/light luminosity. i would suggest you to add white leaves and white vines to merge the white bar with your design.

N.B : You should remove the red bar because i'm not sure at 100% that bar will appear where the red is (some red pixels may appear)
oh god it looks so bad

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/1404/...2v22wz.jpg

Also, I can't make the leaves white since it would just blend straight into the white bar. Nothing would stand out. The only reason they stood out in the original version is because the bar had texture so there was something to separate the leaves (which are on a blending mode btw), but if I make the leaves white, then you'll just see a black drop shadow for nothing in front of it.

You could just let me keep the green bar and then not take that into judgment when you're voting.

GM-Feith

Your leaves are a symbol right? I think so, i've seen them somewhere. What i would suggest you is to put the green leaves and vines behind the white bar. . Whitebar sticks with the logo. Then i would add a new layer above, add new leaves using the symbol, those would be white and could interlace around the white bar, i would make them really small , and like an enchantement something like that.

Quote:You could just let me keep the green bar and then not take that into judgment when you're voting.

Nope. I am sorry, this is part of the challenge in the contest.
Your design with the green bar looks awesome, however the rules are there for a reason, and everyone has to respect them. BTW I think your second one with the white bar looks very nice too.

I'll let Feith decide what he wants to do, but keep in mind that everyone has the same constraint, so I don't see why it would upset you so. Other players looking at your loading screen will not be thinking.. "geez whats that ugly bar there, what was that guy thinking ?!?" lol They will see it on every screen and this image will normally stay on the server only, so whats the big deal? Icon_wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's