heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Help Me Please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, these days I have been kind of busy with work, so I had no much time to play. The time I had I used to clean my computer a bit, so I uninstalled heRO and installed it again.

Now I patched, I can play and all but I am missing some colors and well, I think I am not fully patched, but patch won't patch anymore.

Any suggestions? Thanks!
Did you use the full installer to reinstall? Or did you download each thing individually? If you use the full installer, delete the installer and download the most recent patch because, if I remember properly, the full installer has an older version of the patcher (I could be wrong).

If you installed Sakray and the heRO patch separately, and you still think you're not fully patched, I would just delete the neoncube.file and run the patcher again.

That's all I've got right now, sorry.
same thing happened to me. i had to repatch kro and sakray and i was fine after that.

good luck D;
Yes, I used the full installer, I will try to download the last patch instead.
I have the latest patch , the december one, but if I am right there is a January one, and I don't see it anywhere.
it should automatically install with the new installer, i think
Then what am I missing u.u
how do you patch your kro and sakray?

i had problems with that until i used Valhalla patcher...the only place i could find it was http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?aw7tyzyj1x1 and it patched everything PERFECTLY. after that, no more funky colors.
when i installed hero on mine i had to copy the files from my bf's computer .. it was the only way to get it to work.

and i know that tanu had problems with the new update .. we were ready to drive to her place to do the same thing for files
There is no january patch, the patches during the month of january came in the patcher.

Is it working yet? If not, can you open the file called "neoncube.file" in your RO folder and tell me the number inside?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's