heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Lolz whatever bye* guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well im giving my account away, just so he can take my gear and whatnot if he wants to use it he can. But i have to say it was a lot of fun on here, with LoA, and some of LW, DD and some other cool people *points at trowa* love you babe <3.

word of advice if you want people to stay panda >_> be less harsh. anyways... This is probably my favorite server, i dont have time to do what i was going to do on it, WoW and girls and crap in my life take it over >.> and yeah so ill be seein you guys. had a great time while i was here. Love most of you >_> cept for some annoying LW people... but cucu youre alright xP.

Tiz a well kept server, not too corrupt but no server is corrupt free >_> so with that i bid you adieu

Cya, love ya, im out <3

ps. bloody should stop being a forum troll/pretend GM. (makes you hated more, just a word of advice... or 9 words... SHUT UP I CAN COUNT JUST FINE! ... GOSH!)
wow, totally disagree with a lot of what you said but i guess that's what opinions are.

good luck wherever you end up Icon_smile
Quote:ps. bloody should stop being a forum troll/pretend GM. (makes you hated more, just a word of advice... or 9 words... SHUT UP I CAN COUNT JUST FINE! ... GOSH!)

When did I start giving a crap who likes me or hates me? If you think I do care... ohohoho you're way off Kissy
oh c'mon, somewhere deep inside your heart of stone bloody lies a warm, gooey, gravel center >.> XD

but anyway, see ya to the peep that's leavin.
Bye bye Icon_sad
lol.. harsh? I'm a total carebear, too nice to most people, including the undeserving.

Anyhow, bye bye, have fun with your future projects, take care and remember to close the door on your way out.
Quote:remember to close the door on your way out
I bledge my eternal love for you <333333333

Quote:lol.. harsh? I'm a total carebear

You love @nuke ing and @kill ing me... Scratch what I said before, me hatez u Icon_mad
GM-Pandora Wrote:lol.. harsh? I'm a total carebear, too nice to most people, including the undeserving.

Anyhow, bye bye, have fun with your future projects, take care and remember to close the door on your way out.

Carebears never reminded people to close the doors <.< Server doors should always be open open Icon_wink
Roronoa Zoro Wrote:
GM-Pandora Wrote:lol.. harsh? I'm a total carebear, too nice to most people, including the undeserving.

Carebears never reminded people to close the doors <.< Server doors should always be open open Icon_wink

what if we have the air conditioning turned on on a hot day? Or what if we have the heat blasting in the winter? Icon_sad
then everyone gets cold/warm depending on the weather! Icon_biggrin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's