heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: You may all rejoice!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...for I have arrived to save you all from your desperate lack of myself! I know, I know, it was terrible, but I'm here now, so it'll all be okay, I promise!

So, uh... Haven't played RO in a couple of years now, and even then I probably never got as deep into it as some of you certainly have. Long story short, I have an influx of spare time and a severe lack of things to do with it lately. Liked what I was hearing from Ayu over on RMS, and here I am.

I've got a couple friends to bring along, if they get around to it, but I can't make any guarantees on most of them, and there's a lack of time for the ones that I can, so for all intents and purposes, I'm here alone and will be needing to find some new friends to fight for. So prepare yourself.
Midboss Wrote:...for I have arrived to save you all from your desperate lack of myself!??I know, I know, it was terrible, but I'm here now, so it'll all be okay, I promise!

So, uh...??Haven't played RO in a couple of years now, and even then I probably never got as deep into it as some of you certainly have.??Long story short, I have an influx of spare time and a severe lack of things to do with it lately.??Liked what I was hearing from Ayu over on RMS, and here I am.

I've got a couple friends to bring along, if they get around to it, but I can't make any guarantees on most of them, and there's a lack of time for the ones that I can, so for all intents and purposes, I'm here alone and will be needing to find some new friends to fight for.??So prepare yourself.

Welcome aboard, hope you'll enjoy the server =]

btw, Loving your Siggy.
Thank you!

I love this sig as well, for it reveals how awesome I am. For the record, PPF exists, is not me, and actually said that, however I don't actually play the good Captain seriously in the least. And I must admit that avatar of yours "made me lol", as they say around the intarwebs. All it's missing is a Falcon Punch and some mudkipz, really.
Oh, I think I saw you looking for a server on RMS (lurks the forums more than posts). I hope you do have fun with us, along with all your friends that come. I'm sure you can also quickly make new friends by joining a good and active guild here.

Pssst, I suggest Death Dealers ;o
Hmm. Sorry, doesn't sound like my kinda guild. I prefer to deal in "lulz" rather than "death". Is there a "Lol Dealers" guild around? Because I'd join that in an instant.
Mmmm well if you want a more social guild....there are three I know of.

Bamboo Squad
Legion of Laziness
Coffee Break

If you want a more woe oriented guild I'm sure that can be found too. Again, good luck here on heRO :D
Join Coffee Break. Because the Orange Pirate Kitty said to Icon_biggrin

It serves up lulz 24/7 ^_^
Heh, thanks for the warm welcome. I still need to learn how to play, actually. Stats, skills, that sort of thing. I'm gonna start out with a priest, don't...quite remember how to build one. I'll figure it out, I hope.<.<
Geonosis sounds like the perfect guild for you
Lol Dealers? You should read my guild recruitment post, heh heh.

If you're especially geeky like me, you'll have a fun time with some moderate roleplaying in my guild.

Well good luck and prosper.
join LW for the lulz. and winning woe.
<-LOOK INTO MY EYE. but apparently every other guild is already PERFECT for you hehehe.

falco>CF
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's