Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You may all rejoice!
Midboss Offline
Dark Adonis

You may all rejoice!

...for I have arrived to save you all from your desperate lack of myself! I know, I know, it was terrible, but I'm here now, so it'll all be okay, I promise!

So, uh... Haven't played RO in a couple of years now, and even then I probably never got as deep into it as some of you certainly have. Long story short, I have an influx of spare time and a severe lack of things to do with it lately. Liked what I was hearing from Ayu over on RMS, and here I am.

I've got a couple friends to bring along, if they get around to it, but I can't make any guarantees on most of them, and there's a lack of time for the ones that I can, so for all intents and purposes, I'm here alone and will be needing to find some new friends to fight for. So prepare yourself.

PPF Wrote:Midboss is clearly the living embodiment of Captain Falcon. Melee Captain Falcon.
10-25-2008 01:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

RE: You may all rejoice!

Midboss Wrote:...for I have arrived to save you all from your desperate lack of myself!??I know, I know, it was terrible, but I'm here now, so it'll all be okay, I promise!

So, uh...??Haven't played RO in a couple of years now, and even then I probably never got as deep into it as some of you certainly have.??Long story short, I have an influx of spare time and a severe lack of things to do with it lately.??Liked what I was hearing from Ayu over on RMS, and here I am.

I've got a couple friends to bring along, if they get around to it, but I can't make any guarantees on most of them, and there's a lack of time for the ones that I can, so for all intents and purposes, I'm here alone and will be needing to find some new friends to fight for.??So prepare yourself.

Welcome aboard, hope you'll enjoy the server =]

btw, Loving your Siggy.
10-25-2008 02:34 AM
Midboss Offline
Dark Adonis

Thank you!

I love this sig as well, for it reveals how awesome I am. For the record, PPF exists, is not me, and actually said that, however I don't actually play the good Captain seriously in the least. And I must admit that avatar of yours "made me lol", as they say around the intarwebs. All it's missing is a Falcon Punch and some mudkipz, really.

PPF Wrote:Midboss is clearly the living embodiment of Captain Falcon. Melee Captain Falcon.
10-25-2008 02:41 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Oh, I think I saw you looking for a server on RMS (lurks the forums more than posts). I hope you do have fun with us, along with all your friends that come. I'm sure you can also quickly make new friends by joining a good and active guild here.

Pssst, I suggest Death Dealers ;o

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-25-2008 02:44 AM
Midboss Offline
Dark Adonis

Hmm. Sorry, doesn't sound like my kinda guild. I prefer to deal in "lulz" rather than "death". Is there a "Lol Dealers" guild around? Because I'd join that in an instant.

10-25-2008 02:50 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Mmmm well if you want a more social guild....there are three I know of.

Bamboo Squad
Legion of Laziness
Coffee Break

If you want a more woe oriented guild I'm sure that can be found too. Again, good luck here on heRO :D

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-25-2008 05:06 AM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Join Coffee Break. Because the Orange Pirate Kitty said to Icon_biggrin

It serves up lulz 24/7 ^_^

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
10-25-2008 05:24 AM
Midboss Offline
Dark Adonis

Heh, thanks for the warm welcome. I still need to learn how to play, actually. Stats, skills, that sort of thing. I'm gonna start out with a priest, don't...quite remember how to build one. I'll figure it out, I hope.<.<

10-25-2008 05:32 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

Geonosis sounds like the perfect guild for you
Lol Dealers? You should read my guild recruitment post, heh heh.

If you're especially geeky like me, you'll have a fun time with some moderate roleplaying in my guild.

Well good luck and prosper.

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
10-25-2008 06:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

join LW for the lulz. and winning woe.
<-LOOK INTO MY EYE. but apparently every other guild is already PERFECT for you hehehe.

falco>CF
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2008 08:45 AM by teOx.)
10-25-2008 08:39 AM