Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boo~
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: Boo~

I normally don't come into the intro threads unless it's for a departure; but I just wanted to let you know that I semi-stole your name.??>_>

When you hopped on the other day and Tameko was giving you crap for trying to sound Japanese with your name I decided to see if what he said was true - if there really is no "Tse" in Japanese.??I didn't find anything about it, so I guess it can be true; but then I Googled your name to see what it meant (not knowing it was merely invented by your parents =p ).??I found nothing but "Tsetsum".
My browser suggested I try "Setsumei" ("explanation" in Japanese) and "Zetsumai" ("to die" in Japanese).??When I found out what Zetsumai means I totally logged out and created a char with that name... <_<

Since it's Japanese, means death and I stole it from you he is now my Ninja-in-training!??Laugh

Thanks for the kind words in regards to my ninja theory and welcome to HeRO!??Beware of cookies - they might be poison.??D:

P.S. - Maha, you really should think of more original welcome messages.??It's like you have that thing macroed.??xD

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2010 11:29 PM by Whispers.)
03-27-2010 11:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tsetsume Away
\o/

RE: Boo~

Haha - that's okay~??Icon_biggrin

And I'm immune to poison, so bring it on cookies!!11omgshift1??Icon_twisted

[Image: TsetsUndyHeadsKusaSig.png]
03-29-2010 01:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hercules Offline
A.K.A Landon