Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guild Dungeon access
Logan Offline
Unforgiven

RE: Guild Dungeon access

If I had seen the old topic, I wouldn't have started this. You guys already discussed this 3 months ago (and I joined 1,5). No point in bringing this up again.

Also, as you said, GM has settled it.

Finally it is reasonable alright. Still no point in discussing a freshly made decision. I would like not to be accused of "WoE-laziness" since WoE is optional (and I can only play in weekends which means no time to farm consumables).

But on the last part you're right: I dont want to beg leaders to use their GD. Also don't want to join the guild, not go to WoE and be accused of neglecting (since I have been a leader myself and kicked WoE-inactives).
06-19-2010 06:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

LOL I wouldn't even think of returning to WoE right now if I had guild dungeon access at this moment.

It was the only reason I ever really liked owning castles.
Treasures half the time weren't worth it!

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-19-2010 06:52 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

It's not reasonable at all. Player choose to WoE, and earn rights, those rights being GD, God items etc. Wanna get into GD? Then WoE. Can't WoE? Sucks for you.
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2010 06:59 PM by Rankin.)
06-19-2010 06:58 PM
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

Reasonable as in "The range of reason", yes.
Reasonable as in "Fair", No. Screw you.
06-19-2010 07:22 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:??Guild Dungeon access

Logan Wrote:Wow... And I thought people WoE'ed for:

1 - Fun
2 - Fame
3 - Treasure Chests
4 - Godly Items
5 - GD

Ordinarily I'd agree with you on most of those points.

BUT, most of the time, WoE has 2 real settings.

The guild that's defending, AKA the setting where a buncha??angsty??hormonal people using ventrillo or TeamSpeak or some other voice chat program not normally included with your RO package spawncamp??the emp room??Portal, Leaving trappers being bitched at??when they start popping and leaving them pissed off at every guild member and ally that steps in their traps, the wizzies that stand in one spot and cast on the same exact cell for 1 full hour, the bards who??press a button and AFK,??the generic support classes that buff those and pneuma/sight/ruwach around the room and generally remain overly paranoid, And the cannon-fodder/Lure to try to tempt people to go into their guild's death trap, or attempt to make their ePeen bigger by increasing their individual kill count (key word, attempt, and since most new woe-persons don't abuse healing items, it's not that hard), and??end up complaining when they step in their own team's traps/quag.

And the Guild(s) that are attacking.??Most of these die like flies (either because??they're too stupid to use potions, or too cheap, or??they get one shotted (I'd hate to see their gears if they get oneshotted)). The ones left over are mobbed Like they're the??last bucket of Ice cream??on a 90% off Sale. You have no chance to survive make your time. So, after the whole team wipes out 20+ times, people start whining because??such and such a teams too strong, which is funny, cuz most of those people don't abuse healing items like they're supposed to be abused, leaving the ones that do abuse them on that fail team endlessly frustrated.

Both sides of the picture there seem a little too dull to be called fun.

Fame... I think HeRO's still a little too small to talk about fame. Lets come back to this when there's 23475275458236537568254872?? Active woe guilds competing (meaning they aren't all allied with the dominant power) with each other so we??Won't have a chance to remember the big ones like Behemoth, Nocturnal Echo, Legendary Warriors, Lordz of Anarchy, and those old old woe guilds that were here practically when the server started, Like Order of Chaos and Angel Empire.

Treasures, can't say anything about this. Cuz I'm a greedy bastard and would hoard these for myself.??But, if there were more competent WoE guilds out there, I'd it's about high time for a few woes completely dedicated to breaking Economy wherever it may be. "If I can't have this treasure, Ain't nobody gonna have this treasure!"

Godly Items. From what I've read, It's easier to get them now than in the past.

Guild dungeons- this is what makes me woe when I do woe. If this was ppublicly available, I'd??be able to skip that hour, for PVM stuffs!
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2010 10:28 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
06-19-2010 10:10 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Even if those GD are not a huge reward to holding a castle, it's a reward and we do need more people to WoE so I don't want to take the WoE-exclusive rewards away from the guild.

Though I will keep your idea in mind for something else, thanks.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
06-19-2010 10:26 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

That one was for the WoE SE guild dungeons, Matrim, which no one had access to at that time, until the Birthday Run, which was sort of like a launch at the same time.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

06-20-2010 11:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply