Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mew goes the kitty. o-('.'o)
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Mew goes the kitty. o-('.'o)

trust me, don't go champ... i am kinda stuck at 94 monk at the moment... xP

go stalker!! yay!!! i look at my GF's stalker and it seems like a nice char (much nicer than autocast sage) xP, so yeah i guess rogues are great and they also give you much more money!!! autosteal FTW!!

ele damascuses are pretty cheap, by the time you get to become a rogue just selling all the stuff you gather along the way should give you much more money than what you need...

so go go go!

remember, if it's not fun, it's not worth doing! xP

-w-
12-27-2008 12:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rage Offline
Hell's Gate

xD Im still trying to patch via the auto patcher but i have to keep restarting the patcher though cause it keeps failing to download file. Icon_cry

Glenn Quagmire - Rogue

[Image: e6wosw.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2008 01:00 AM by Rage.)
12-27-2008 12:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

RE:??Mew goes the kitty. o-('.'o)

Rage Wrote:xD Im still trying to patch via the auto patcher but i have to keep restarting the patcher though cause it keeps failing to download file. Icon_cry

If you're trying to Patch kRO, it has a really annoying bug where it crashes after a certain time/MBs downloaded.

I recommend downloading the Full heRO installer :0
12-27-2008 01:38 AM
Rage Offline
Hell's Gate

Nope, im using the heRO's Server patcher thing. And it keeps failing to download after awhile causing me to have to keep relaunching it >.<

Im using the Full heRO installer.

Btw, im thinking should i make a Hwizzie or a Pally as a next char? o.o

Glenn Quagmire - Rogue

[Image: e6wosw.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2008 02:34 AM by Rage.)
12-27-2008 01:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rosuke Offline

RE:??Mew goes the kitty. o-('.'o)

mahawirasd Wrote:trust me, don't go champ... i am kinda stuck at 94 monk at the moment... xP

go stalker!! yay!!! i look at my GF's stalker and it seems like a nice char (much nicer than autocast sage) xP, so yeah i guess rogues are great and they also give you much more money!!! autosteal FTW!!

ele damascuses are pretty cheap, by the time you get to become a rogue just selling all the stuff you gather along the way should give you much more money than what you need...

so go go go!

remember, if it's not fun, it's not worth doing! xP

-w-

lolz, champ is nice for main character! stalker is an elite thief ( i should say thief), since they gather money via stealin very well, but i think champ is better @ woe, since they can do the "1 hit deadly owning omg asura tackle" that can own ppl just by 1 hit Mad

so i think ya should have rouges. but only for findin money (well, they superb at stealin.. just like preman's "palak!" skill Laugh )
12-28-2008 09:28 AM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

Welcome Rage, did the auto patcher finally work?

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
01-01-2009 11:53 PM