Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Warning New Challanger] (!)
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: [Warning New Challanger] (!)

hi there, welcome to heRO!
hopefully this server is chatty enough for you to stay on...
parties really depend on peak hours i guess, but there's always ppl lounging in pront doing nothing...
and yes joining a guild does help you get more parties (to more 'exotic' places), coz otherwise most parties are either necro (nameless) parties or anubis... Laugh

anyhoo, you're more experienced than me, but you might wanna check out the customs info etc in the forums and wiki just to browse the gears available to you.

GL and HF!

-w-
04-16-2009 11:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Merellis Offline
Honor Bound

Kohaku, definitly thanks for the invitation and I will definitly think on that, though for now I should focus on the fun of lvling the horror that is a battle aco to the fun little class of Monk. Haha, besides, I have to get myself used to playing again. :D

And a very large thank you for the welcome, Galt!

Aaronock, I'll try not to fall for marketing tactics, but they work so well. D: I am taken in by the cuteness of the LADY SOLACE ON A HARP!

No, just too many fighting games where if a second player joins in they can interupt the fight. No1

Thank you, mahawirasd! :D
04-17-2009 01:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

Welcome Merellis, I'm sure you'll find something to your taste here Icon_biggrin

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
04-24-2009 12:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply