Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New to server but not the game.
Darigaaz Offline
Newbish thrower

Smile New to server but not the game.

Hi everyone. I am new to this server. I was recommended to join this server from a friend after she [Silver] (those who know her from ROF know who I am talking about) told me that the other server we were playing on is gone. I'm going to miss ROF but nothing I can do. The first server of RO I played on was iRO. I was in high school and saw the game advertised. I tried the 15 day trial and instantly fell in love with the game. Love I was trying to make a priest at the time... just to say my stats was looking like a newb... but hey I was a newb to the game and I now know better. Never gonna try to make a priest character again (I'm no good at supporting others). What I am going to miss the most about ROF is that you can change your stats and your skills all real cheap, you can remove a card from any carded equip, and if you wanted to say port to Payon you just say it in front of a certain NPC instead of going to a kafra or in this server the Warp npc and clicking on them. I'm not good with support as I said earlier, but I will try to make myself a bard... when ever I figure out what stats I'll need them say at lvl 99. You can tell it's me cause I put Darigaaz in my character name on all my characters. My main is 'Darigaaz of Disaster' which is a Hunter atm. I also have a rogue... gotta reset his stats and skill cause I screwed up those... My rogue is Darigaaz the Outcast. I got Darigaaz off of a 'Magic the Gathering' card that I have. Only one of my characters has the card's full name. All the others I just put different things on it so I can recall what they are suppose to be later. Sorry for the long intro but I just want to let you all know. Well I just hope we all get along. See ya'll in game. No1
07-01-2010 10:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New to server but not the game. - Darigaaz - 07-01-2010 10:27 AM
RE: New to server but not the game. - Icey - 07-01-2010, 03:04 PM
RE: New to server but not the game. - Jens - 07-06-2010, 02:51 PM