Lif needed a nerf and s'all good now
Lif needed a nerf but this is way too much
Lif was just fine the way it was (not overpowered) and is broken now
SN link needed a nerf and s'all good now
SN link needed a nerf but this is way too much
SN link was just fine the way it was (not overpowered) and is broken now
status immunity bonuses from stats needed a fix and s'all good now
status immunity bonuses from stats needed a nerf but this is way too much
status immunity bonuses from stats was just fine the way it was (not overpowered) and is broken now
What status immunity changes? o.o
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Poll - lif and SN link and status immunity from stats
GM-Garr Offline
Local friendly code monkey

RE: Poll - lif and SN link and status immunity from stats

Hmm... I can understand people supporting "like it was" since they got used to it, and I support some of them (most of them even), but with these my opinion stands.

SN link works as before, it's a new feature to take off broken/missing prereqs gears that kicks in, so SN link one poll is pointless, if you ask me Icon_razz

Lif was overpowered and lazy way to train. And don't try to tell me it's not. Perma restoring HP without potions, as well as having both MC and speed buff is broken, so it gets a big no-no from me. I already convinced Pandora to apply such changes to make MC more useful, but I'm not inclined to reintroduce no-aftercast-delay lif.

I do understand other 2, since they were making life easier, but I can't understand last one. You got around 10% buff on resisting status immunities (So instead of 90% curse resist you have somewhere around 98.1% if my calculations were right). I can revert it, but choosing "I want how it was before" without even knowing what was changed amuses me.

And remember, this is MY 2 cents in this poll, and it doesn't show all of GM team feelings. Peace.

Want to help HeRO with new content? Join the T&D Team!

For info on the server, check out the HeRO wiki.
To see your ingame account, visit the Control Panel.
If you encounter any problems, don't hesitate to submit a Support Ticket.

And don't forget:
Not all dragons are bad...
08-30-2014 12:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll - lif and SN link and status immunity from stats - GM-Garr - 08-30-2014 12:51 AM