Unregistered

RE: DB's and such

whatever the gender this person is... you get the point Icon_evil
04-15-2006 12:13 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:??DB's and such

GM-Boomy Wrote:whatever the gender this person is... you get the point Icon_evil

No I dont actually, because it sounds like your implying me... but I was jsut there to kill the hydro...KSer >.>

And if your gonna limit it to 5, could you atleast add better Db maps please> :'(

Btw, the only one who broke the rule was you boomy....

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2006 12:38 AM by Manifus.)
04-15-2006 12:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Boomy
Unregistered

watch your thong mister... you're playing with fire here...
04-15-2006 12:42 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Guess I need lighter fluid if I'll get burned for telling the truth Icon_razz

04-15-2006 12:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Boomy
Unregistered

I did not break any rule, I did fix a situation where there should be no monster at all on this map.
04-15-2006 01:19 AM
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

As i said in game Boomy, this was a player matter, if Musa was in the process of killing the Hydro you should not have killed it. It is interfering with the game play, and yes, it is a Kill Stealing, the fact that you have to argue so about it just prove the point.

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
04-15-2006 01:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

GM-Boomy Wrote:I did not break any rule, I did fix a situation where there should be no monster at all on this map.

If thats the case Boomsky then DB's should not exist, the fact they do jsut proves you arguement void, Gravity made DB's for a reason =\

Rules are there for a reason too, its not up to what someones morals or common sense is, because that is irrelavent, what DOES matter is facts, if there was a rule against it in the first place this wouldnt be a problem, but no, the wasnt restrictions, jsut players for you to make unhappy =(

04-15-2006 01:37 AM
GM-Boomy
Unregistered

did you think of the other players too? it doesn't look like it, You did make other players unhappy first by letting them die with YOUR mob summoned with YOUR db. Someone asked me to kill them because they were not supposed to be there, so I did it. I fixed a problem YOU caused.

want to break DB outside the DB room? fine, do it, but in a map where no low level character will go to level. End of discussion.
04-15-2006 01:44 AM
GM-Boomy
Unregistered

Ok, I want to apologize here, I misunderstood something along the way and got carried away... Neo didn't break the DB. As I read the discussion here, something made me think that he was the one who broke them, but that was wrong. He was just there helping everyone killing those monsters.

As for the KS part, I did not do it to KS but just to fix a problem. If I offended someone with that, I'm sorry, I'll organize a DB party somewhere this week to compensate.

Again, I'm really sorry Icon_cry (discussion reopened)
04-15-2006 08:19 AM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

GM-Boomy Wrote:did you think of the other players too? it doesn't look like it, You did make other players unhappy first by letting them die with YOUR mob summoned with YOUR db. Someone asked me to kill them because they were not supposed to be there, so I did it. I fixed a problem YOU caused.

want to break DB outside the DB room? fine, do it, but in a map where no low level character will go to level. End of discussion.

Nah, I'm a selfish little bitch, I held a DB party my own personal gain. It was when I found Hydro (which at the time I had wiped about 1/8th of map clean) that I realized I needed help. Neo had gotten it down by about 1/3 when the "someone" (one of the Thornes, a level ~70 Hunter if I did my research correctly) openly announced the mobs on Bylan surface, after which Ragnar and others came merrily along (they were in northern part). Awww, party crashed, but I didn't care, and I was about to open it to the public at this point since the announcement had been made. I was going to make amends with said Thorne, but then the party completely crashed as you stepped in, which invariably drew my mind to you.

I love breaking DB's outside the DB room, because...that's their natural purpose. I don't recall a DB room on official servers. It's kinda like asking why there isn't an MVP room, because MVPs in their natural environment harass low level players. Hmm? Do you realize how many maps a low level traverses? That's nearly every freaking map in this game...

GM-Boomy Wrote:Ok, I want to apologize here, I misunderstood something along the way and got carried away... Neo didn't break the DB. As I read the discussion here, something made me think that he was the one who broke them, but that was wrong. He was just there helping everyone killing those monsters.

As for the KS part, I did not do it to KS but just to fix a problem. If I offended someone with that, I'm sorry, I'll organize a DB party somewhere this week to compensate.

Again, I'm really sorry Icon_cry (discussion reopened)

Yes, it was my party, I even admitted it on Main. Twice.

It's no fault of your own, you're just doing your job. My apologies to Thorne.

As much as the compensation is appreciated, it's moot since I'll be rebirthing soon. If you wish to hold it for my guild, or hold it this weekend, or whatever you decide to do, do as you will.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
04-15-2006 09:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply