Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trouble connecting
Veli Offline
Landshark

RE: Trouble connecting

I do still have the install files. I've tried reinstalling twice already but it didn't help. Here is the contents of the data.ini.

[Data]
0=heRO.grf
1=sdata.grf
2=data.grf

Veln: Insane Monk
Veli: Assassin
It's in the tropics somewhere between the Port of Indecision and Southwest of Disorder, but no parallels of latitude or longitude mark the spot exactly. Palm trees provide the camouflage. Passports are not required. Where is Margaritaville? It's in your mind.
10-01-2007 06:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Do you experience this problem in any other online application? Do you think it could be your provider? Or router?

Was there anyone else with you when you crashed? If so, did they notive anyone coming into their screen when you crashed?

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
10-01-2007 06:31 PM
Teot Offline
Veteran from Afar

I was with him for the most part. But he crashed more when there were more players online. What do we need to post?

SuperNatural~ Wizzy
Teot~ The Orange Priestess
FruitLoops~ Smith
[Image: teotbanner2.jpg]
10-01-2007 06:41 PM
Veli Offline
Landshark

I don't really have problems with any other online applications, and this isn't the only game I play on the internet, Guild Wars works just fine. So I don't think it could be the provider or router, but it's a possibility. I hope not though, cuz then I'm screwed T_T.

It's in the tropics somewhere between the Port of Indecision and Southwest of Disorder, but no parallels of latitude or longitude mark the spot exactly. Palm trees provide the camouflage. Passports are not required. Where is Margaritaville? It's in your mind.
10-01-2007 06:51 PM
Veli Offline
Landshark

Thanks for the help, I think the full folder that I downloaded fixed it. If not I'll be back here. Sweat

Thanks again

Veli

10-01-2007 09:39 PM