Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anything new?
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

RE: Anything new?

Next SVN isn't only new items, though.
It has fixes and all sorts.

A great many dancers and bards will cheer at being able to use the elemental bow, for one. XD
(Yes, I am very much single minded in this)

Inasad
stop doing dickers
05-28-2009 03:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

Is the style update going to include the ability to use hairstyles of the opposite gender?

Seriously though.. Svn isn't that hard if it's setup right. Just take the time once to set it up correctly and we could have an update every other week like a normal server. New SVN is a lot more than just 12 new gears. There is a lot of game mechanics which need to be fixed.

Why not train the people who DO have time to work on the important things and the people who don't have a ton of time can slowly work on non-essential custom stuff.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
05-28-2009 03:44 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE:??Anything new?

Kadar Wrote:Why not train the people who DO have time to work on the important things

You forgot the word, "trustworthy" in there.

I remember back in an explanation/chat about the DDoS attack, Pandora publicly said that the ex-GM argued with her a bit before when he was given server comp access, and he made a giant mess there. Seems like eventually he was fired or he left due to the mess with the server comp, and as we witnessed, eventually came back to try to destroy the server, though he failed at it.

And also, to train people who do have the time, you need the person who doesn't have the time to do the training itself before that lifts off.

///

As for why we have styla update over svn, typing up anything custom such as styla again only require notepad, something we can do at work during lunch break, without access to server computer, whatever eA files and anything else (and it looks like we're working facing a giant wall of codes lol.)

actor2 only requires a GM to have the program, then do some highly tedious play with the 4 arrow keys on your keyboard as far as how 'technical' it goes, then by trial/error see if it fits on the head better for a headgear/equipment/whatever since the actual program is too dumb to have numerical coordinates ><; So really, styla update has little impact on draining time/resources out of usual tech GMs.

05-28-2009 05:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
akamaru516 Offline
Ruff

RE: ??Anything new?

Galt Wrote:
GM-Ayu Wrote:I prefer these:

[Image: Yuffie__s_shuriken_by_rallamajoop.jpg]
That'd take quite a bit of strength to throw... And even more practice to even get it to fly in a straight line. o_o

its not that u cant throw it or it would be heavy it would be easy to throw just bretend its a knife and throw it xD

RONPC Wiz 92/50
I Dunno What To Be Sage 60/35

"I'm a ninja."
"No your not."
"See that?"
"See what?"
"Exactly."
05-28-2009 06:15 PM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

YAY new hair!!! *is happy*

Few more styles and I can replicate the entire cast of Claymore in RO sprite form.

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2009 06:39 PM by Avalon_Fates.)
05-28-2009 06:37 PM
Little Sara Offline

Quote:Sad to say new svn I believe only has 12 new gears.

Ep 13 gear?

I know Ep 13.1 doesn't have *that* many new gears, but they're still pretty nice.

Little Sara 87/50 Assassin
PM me if you want to contact me, will more likely be replying than in-game (not always on Assassin).

[Image: 73962.jpg]
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
05-28-2009 09:04 PM