Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ban Mobbing
Gambit Offline
Remi Lebeau

RE: Ban Mobbing

you're telling me not to hunt elsewhere yet giving me suggestions to other maps. you guys are too blind to realize that you are saying why mobbing is illegal cause a player shouldnt have to think of other places cause someone is there taking all the mobs, like you said the map is for EVERYONE so everyone should be fair to each other and show respect if there are others in that same map shit i hate how everyone is fucking against me on this shit i know i'm fucking right f*** it mob all you want i won't post on some shit like this anymore cause people just gonna run up the gms asses on what they say.
01-25-2006 05:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

Gambit Wrote:you're telling me not to hunt elsewhere yet giving me suggestions to other maps. you guys are too blind to realize that you are saying why mobbing is illegal cause a player shouldnt have to think of other places cause someone is there taking all the mobs, like you said the map is for EVERYONE so everyone should be fair to each other and show respect if there are others in that same map...

We didn't say you had to go anywhere else either, we were just telling you there were other places, you do what you want man!

Don't get all worked up over it, it's a popular leveling spot. If you don't like it, just find a way to deal with it. Maybe you could try going at a different time?

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
[Image: style5,Sodo.png]
01-25-2006 05:56 PM
Mr. Snipes Offline
Banned

You people dont listen. Here i see Ben and Fionit saying theres better places, Rock knows all the places in Ragnarok, He likes it there, He said if you people r gonna tell him to find a new place then f*** you, Remember?

Also Fionit I can never talk to mobbers cause somehow id say something wrong and get banned for a week or forever i see what Rock is talking about and i agree with him.
01-25-2006 05:56 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

How about a little less f***/shit and a little more understanding maybe?

I know your frustration, I've had to change hunting place before on my player because of other players, but that was still my choice. I could have stayed and endured the mobber (so can you), but I decided to go elsewhere because at that time the other map was better (less crowded).

We try to make it fair for everyone by seeing the server as a whole, unfortunatly we cannot prioritize your needs over other player's just to satisfy you. You're not LESS important that the other players, but you're not MORE important either.

Mobbing is illegal on official server, but this is not official server, and our population is considerably smaller than that of iRO/kRO.

Also, area skills were not meant to attack monster 1 on 1, so I'm a little puzzled over the fact that official serv are against mobbing or what constitutes mobbing in their definition. Icon_confused

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
01-25-2006 05:58 PM
Mr. Snipes Offline
Banned

Get it through your small heads, Rock has been training there for at least 10 lvls he is not leaving the map so stop trying to get him to move, Trust me you dont want Rock getting angrier then he already is, I did that once and look i never did it again, What does that show you? (Remember that Rock haha that was bad XD)
01-25-2006 06:03 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

I'm not saying he has to leave. But he will have to endure the mobbers if he decides to stay, that's all.

And don't start name calling, we've already been rather patient I think.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
01-25-2006 06:07 PM
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

Mr. Snipes Wrote:Get it through your small heads, Rock has been training there for at least 10 lvls he is not leaving the map so stop trying to get him to move, Trust me you dont want Rock getting angrier then he already is, I did that once and look i never did it again, What does that show you? (Remember that Rock haha that was bad XD)

I find it funny how we've said about 5 times that we aren't trying to get him to move at all, and that we're saying he should do what he wants.

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
01-25-2006 06:07 PM
Gambit Offline
Remi Lebeau

This is your first warning....anymore behavior like that will get you a ban.

GM-Jade
01-25-2006 07:30 PM
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

The way I see it, your the only one with your head in your ass. Look at who your telling to stfu, when she's trying to be reasonable.

What the hell happened to respecting superiors?

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
01-25-2006 07:34 PM
GM-Jade Offline
Leaf Cat Lover

Gambit calm down please....we won't accept behavior like that.

Be respectful to others.
01-25-2006 07:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply