Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New To RO
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

RE: New To RO

Its no problem, if you need arrows just scream for Kittie in main, i will make you some then or my bf will poke me to get online haha.

I guess there are several guilds out there who don't mind getting some new people in :3 if you are looking for a purely social one i'd say try cronus vanguards or fires of heaven, both organize party's and sometimes some small events. Elixer is a nice guild to though i dont know how they are with newbies. For WoE you are best off at Knights of Justice, DoE or Behe, i dont know how DoE is but i do know KoJ and Behe both accept new people who are interested in WoE. Hope this helps a bit :3

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
05-17-2011 02:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Most of the guilds here are willing to suck anyone into them.??I wouldn't join those guilds.??Join a guild with some personality requirements.??=p

I've been on this server for about four years and and my favorite guilds that I've been in have been Elixir and Happy Child Foundation (but don't use me as a reference for HCF...).??Fires of Heaven is pretty cool, too, but the chat can get rather childish and pervy at times.??Laugh

If you can get yourself into what I deem "secret guilds" then you're set.??Secret guilds are those guilds that you rarely see, but you see a lot of different people in them.??It's what originally attracted me to the aforementioned guilds.??They usually have higher standards for their members.??As such, the conversation and friendships are much more rewarding than the random spam you get in the more "public" guilds.??Ok

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
05-17-2011 02:47 AM
iSpam Offline
so i herd u liek mudkipz

oh. forgot to say welcome. WELCOME TO HERO :D

OT: whispers, your avatar is mind blowing xP

havent read your intro again so i have no idea what kind of guild you're looking for, but i'd say KoJ is a good one to join in to /shy; Elixir has an awesome leader Icon_biggrin and awesome members Kissy but unfortunately, Yuki has no idea who i really am Evil *_i_e_ C_r_s* No1

There are four brothers in this world that were all born together:
The first he runs and never wearies,
The second eats and is never full.
The third he drinks and is ever thirsty,
And the fourth sings a song that is never good.
[Image: sn1bw7.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2011 06:11 AM by iSpam.)
05-17-2011 06:05 AM
MorganaPhases Offline
Epitaph User

Thanks again for the help guys. Cronus Vanguards seems pretty cool so I guess I'll drop them a line after I gain some more levels.

@Kittie
What's you're ign?

MorganaPhases - 3X Archer - Cronus Vanguards
MorganaVendor - Vending Merchant
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2011 01:11 PM by MorganaPhases.)
05-17-2011 11:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bellatrix Offline
=DDD

hola o/
05-17-2011 02:37 PM
MorganaPhases Offline
Epitaph User

Hi BellatrixIcon_smile

05-17-2011 07:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

haha, fine, don't join my boycott Laugh

Oh, and Mage is a good class as well... only one I've played where skill is of at least equal importance to having mid-tier gears- meaning if you learn how to play it well, ability will make up for whatever gears you don't have, and will make those gears really shine when you get them.

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
05-18-2011 07:25 AM
MorganaPhases Offline
Epitaph User

RE:??New To RO

ABlueJelly Wrote:haha, fine, don't join my boycott Laugh

Oh, and Mage is a good class as well... only one I've played where skill is of at least equal importance to having mid-tier gears- meaning if you learn how to play it well, ability will make up for whatever gears you don't have, and will make those gears really shine when you get them.

I could never boycott my favorite mmo classLove??I Plan to try Mage out once I'm done with my Archer.??Though it'll probably take forever since college is kicking my butt right nowSweat

05-18-2011 10:08 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

Well hasting is never a good thing in my eyes Icon_biggrin
And sorry i did not see you asked for my IGN's, i accually removed then from my siggy and added them in my profile here on the forums x3

I hope CV will take good care of you, and you're always free to poke me in game if you want Icon_smile

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
05-18-2011 10:51 AM
MorganaPhases Offline
Epitaph User

RE:??New To RO

Kittie Wrote:Well hasting is never a good thing in my eyes Icon_biggrin
And sorry i did not see you asked for my IGN's, i accually removed then from my siggy and added them in my profile here on the forums x3

I hope CV will take good care of you, and you're always free to poke me in game if you want Icon_smile

Wow you have a lot of characters Icon_suprised??& I'll be sure to stalk you if I have anymore questionsEvil

05-18-2011 05:35 PM