heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The 3rd Class
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Third classes are just Ugly. So so ugly.

>:
@Bloodbane What is renewal?

@Kretzer NO U! >=O
Snowhawk Wrote:@Bloodbane??What is renewal?

The death of Ro as we know it, for better or for worse ._.
Lol they are all ugly. Now Sorcerer is up...yuck.
There is just no pleasing you people >.<

Function over looks always wins in games like these...if they didn't >> Maplestory wouldn't be such a hit.

I also doubt I'd see fish hats around.
maple story has good functions? I never new ... ._.
Maple Story has functions? o.O
According to my friends that play it there are a lot of different uses for armor other than looking like a complete idiot.
Yeah but it really deters people away from playing said classes if they look absolutely horrible too. Graphics even of RO's level need to look appealing. There is a reason people curse the fog effects in this game, they just look BAD. Thankfully you can turn them off with ease, these I'm stuck looking at unless I edit my own client...
Most people see renewal as death to RO, with that said I can assume that most servers won't actually go through it. Sprites that don't change like they do in Maple Story and have a way to cover up 'ugly armor', sprites have to be appealing to the masses.
With the Sorcerer sprites it was extremely rushed. There was roughly a month between all the sprites being published unlike the Sorcerer. The first 6 are finalized it seems as they are advertising it on their site already.
Lets hope they change them especially all the 3-2 or at least most. Remember, the original Proff sprite was very different from what they are now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's