heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The 3rd Class
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I just hope they have time to remake the sprites like they did on the Transcendent Class Sprites.

The theme of half-bestiality isn't really fitting to the newest features of heRO.

Heck, we can even make better sprites than that. Icon_razz
Flapjack Wrote:Heck, we can even make better sprites than that. Icon_razz
Really? Don't think they'd look much better though... at least so far I haven't seen many non-Gravity sprites that would qualify as "good". (Self-made sprites in general are usually extremely easy to tell apart.)

Icon_suprised
Royal Guard has a awesome skin on the gryphon tho...imo its the best skin they made. After would come ranger on warg Icon_razz
Any chance we could get the third class skills & mounts but keep trans class sprites?
Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:Any chance we could get the third class skills & mounts but keep trans class sprites?

You just gave me a reason to start it now. Laugh
^
i agree, the royal guard looks cool and all but paladin just looks like a...tank. the thought of a paladin on a griffin...
I dislike alll of these new sprites.
They are just so much "mechanic" and somehow doesn't fit in RO, actually doesn't fit AT ALL.

I really was annoyed when they started adding cities like lighthalzen, einbroch and monsters with backgrounds of robots.
I mean hey is there gonna be an industrial revolution too?

What happened to ol' magical RO setting which was the reason why i started this game years ago.
Genetic? I mean seriously. Wizards and robots dont go hand in hand.
Please Gravity just go back to your roots: Mythology!

Hope this sprites aren't real at all but sadly they on official kRO site...so...
The only good thing is that rangers can ride wolves.(even though their dresses are fugly as others)

My disappointment in Gravity grows day by day. Maybe they should change their storyteller staff?
Robots aren't the only thing that was added to RO though, most monsters that were added later are ... Yes, I'm looking at you, HILSRION !

Russian myths were also added after the Industrial cities.
Baba Yagas are from Scandinavian Folklore.
I was more looking at Mavkas or Les. But the point was Gravity added more than just robots in the past years ... (I didn't said it was good either though).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's