heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The 3rd Class
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
i think 3rd classes should be boycotted
Yah I know of the high Mdef. Thanks for the info concerning flee.

I wonder how the training grounds would change. Would wizzies still go to nameless lv 3, and HW still to Thors, LOL maybe the 3rd classes can do Bio lv 3. Not to even talk about the new dungeons. Or maybe the current dungeons will be harder.
Icon_confused
I think you should try first before boycotting them.
Nah. It rests in my RL friends hands, if he would leave I probably would follow suit eventually.
My last post was directed to Kari.

As for the current dungeons, you know they have been altered to fit HeRO, right ? The official monsters of the New World have their levels over 100.

As for previous monsters, here's for example the page of a Necromancer in Renewal.
[Image: sanstitre2izu.jpg]
All cards drop rate go 0.01 -> 0.02 in renewal?

lol @ 387 required hit for a 54 agi mob.??B>dex
lol#2 @ vit going 1 vit --> 77 vit.??kaboom.??
G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:All cards drop rate go 0.01 -> 0.02 in renewal?
Seems like it.

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:lol @ 387 required hit for a 54 agi mob.??B>dex

HIT = LVL + DEX + HIT equips + HIT skills + 175

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:lol#2 @ vit going 1 vit --> 77 vit.??kaboom.??

Acid Bomb

????* Acid Bomb is now influenced by your physical attack power, magical attack power, and the target's VIT.
????* Acid Bomb can now be reduced by the target's physical defense and magical defense.
Still I can in theory AD necro. < bio labs lv 3 should still be better if one can survive long enough to get more than 1%. ( using a lv 99/68 creator).
Except that the formula for Acid Bomb is apparently severly affected by Renewal. Or so I've heard.
Noooooooooooo!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's