heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: 10 Days Celebrations : heRO's 4th Birthday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:I'll be here with bells, whistles, and my usual charm & flare.

I can bring myself along. Icon_razz

And hey, I think I can knock out some important stuff during that week...maybe even *Gasp* Hit 99 without parties!
small things on small plates, still look large...
Flare Wrote:I can bring myself along. Icon_razz

And hey, I think I can knock out some important stuff during that week...maybe even *Gasp* Hit 99 without parties!

You and me both..
YaY events!!!
i hope the brithday items r cool like Adv hero packies Icon_suprised
GM-Pandora Wrote:[*]Pandelina's Deals
Requirement: The Cake Quest and level 80+
See Pandelina in Aldebaran she has some deals to offer on rare birthday items, providing you got the zeny for it.
2 mil now, 50 mil later :D
Times for Conquering Thanatos, Canadian Thanksgiving/Columbus Day Celebration and Birthday Werewolf have been added.

Check them out on the first page.

Edit: New event info added.
I have a theory for the wings, ;P I was looking for the .spr file of the brown avian wings...And found a wing i don't recognize that doesn't seem to be so important allegiance wise. But I wont say anymore about it, cause if it is OMG i love the wings.. xD
Nahh I have a feeling it's the light/dark wings that panda wore once during my donate.....They kind of look like light/dark fairy wings sorta, they are oh so smexy and ive been waiting forever for them...if it's not ill just cry and do the quest anywhos. =o
Awesomely many events! *-*

Only thing I find a little bit sad is that the event times aren't very much distributed.. *sighs* Would've been so nice if there was a couple of events in the AM server time hours too. But oh well, I guess the power of coffee will come in handy staying up all night during the week.~

Icon_biggrin
Nice events *?* With this rate i can finally get 99 with my prof XD

Happy BirthDay heRO XD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's