heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: 10 Days Celebrations : heRO's 4th Birthday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Happy BD hero.. when do they quests start!
HEY jericho?s bday is octover 15th too we shall celebrate togethere
Sakurato Wrote:
loveapples Wrote:
Kenshiro-san Wrote:
Aqualys Wrote:
GM-Pandora Wrote:[Image: kf1s94.jpg]

*drools*

.... Mine. ._. -steals-

the cake is a lie. Icon_twisted

it's a giant cookie...... I hope Icon_cry

*yoink*
Com'on!! Download faster. D; Must not fail on downloading hero. >w<
happy Birthday day!! to the most awesome server out there! :D
Please note that the werewolf event has been pushed back to Friday the 23rd. Read first post for more information on the event.

Also, I haven't forgotten the pvp for items, I've just had a very odd week and the next seems to be just as odd in another way. I'll keep you posted. I'm just extending the celebration of super events a bit more Icon_biggrin
[Image: screenheRO-Server1575.jpg]

Happy Birthday heRO!

Remember you can give a gift to the server too Icon_biggrin
  • Ratemyserver Review
    RMS is our main source of new players, leaving a review for the server greatly helps. A few months ago heRO happened to be the #1 Low Rate, but we sunk down to #2 and recently down to #3, show your heRO pride and we'll be back to being #1 in no time!

Short guide to making a RMS review:
    If you have made a review before but it is over 6 months old it has expired and no longer counts toward our total, a renewal would be much appreciated, just login, delete and remake your heRO review ^_^

Note: Make sure you comply with RMS Terms of Service, goes without saying but no vulgarity or spam and such.
  • Invite Friends
    What better time to invite your friends, with the increased rates they can get started with ease and all the events will provide for fun entertainment to both old timers and newcomers alike.
  • Help Newcomers
    You can do this all year long of course, but on this special occasion why not help someone start up their heRO life? Show them why we boast about having one of the friendliest and most welcoming community!
  • Behave
    Make GMs and Mods life easier by giving them a week-long break XD avoid main drama, quarreling with other players and/or forum flames, of course this only applies to people who don't do this already.
Thursday night...? Damn it, I was doing Calculus homework at that time.
Nice screenie :D I wasn't there for it though Icon_cry
I missed the picture... T_T

and I can actually pick ppl out. xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's