heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: 10 Days Celebrations : heRO's 4th Birthday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As you know the heRO Bday celebrations are mostly over, the quest was removed and the rates are back to normal.

Thanks to those very few people who made a birthday gift to the server, specially in the form of a RMS review, wish you had been in greater number, but still very grateful for what we got.

We still have 2 events from the Bday celebrations, a Werewolf and a PVP for item this week, and you can look forward to the Halloween celebrations coming up in a few days!
I was sad last night when Ayu did one more PvM event it wasn't I-Tower Icon_sad

EDIT: Wait I sound like I'm unhappy with the bday week, but I really did enjoy it, I will haveta check soon when my last review was but I may be hitting close to my 6month mark. ;O
i wrote a review =D happy bday heRO!!!
bery bery awthome birfday! No1OkIcon_biggrin

what did U achieve from this event??

i maxed my WS Mad
i transed =D
After much thought on my part... finally I can announce!

PVP Fight for Items (GM-Aki)
Date: Friday 23rd at 6PM
Requirement: Every class welcome, Level 85+
In this event everyone gets a prize, wait for the right one, but don't wait too long!
If you're not familiar with this event, you can read more about it here.
Okkkkey, can't do it the one hour before Pandora Super Extraordinary Werewolf event! Therefore, change the date to Friday the 30th. I'm extending the birthday week to ... *headdesk* Halloween? :S

Ok, I have no clue when I'm going to do this. I'm not forgetting it just might be in November now...

GM-Aki Wrote:After much thought on my part... finally I can announce!

PVP Fight for Items (GM-Aki)
Date: Friday 30rd at 6PM
Requirement: Every class welcome, Level 85+
In this event everyone gets a prize, wait for the right one, but don't wait too long!
If you're not familiar with this event, you can read more about it here.
Speaking of halloween, when we rolling out those events ^-^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's