heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: What Movie or DVD have you seen recently?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Recently:

Mustang Sally's Horror House (Sucked ass)
Buried Alive (the one with Tobin Bell). It was decent. Unoriginal plot and the usual "You must die for what ancestors did" Dude, I mean seriously. That makes no sense at all.
National Lampoons Black Ball (Meh)
Reno 911: Miami The Movie (Had a few kinda funny parts)

Best movie I've seen in last month or so...Godzilla Vs. Mothra. Yes I have it on DVD. Rodan & original Godzilla also win.
Recently ...

The german movie Krabat, based on the novel by Ottfried Preu?ler (book >>>>>>>>>>>> movie, but movie is still worth watching)

The complete Bourne Trilogy

aaaand the swedish movie The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, based on the novel by Stief Larsson (book > movie again, but Noomi Rapace is just awesome).
Recently....

Sherlock Holmes .... =D
Stargate Universe 1.0

I haven't watched all of the episodes in it yet though. I've just seen the first two (the extended version of the Pilot Episode 'Air' and Darkness).

What I really want to see is Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works.
i watched TEKKEN the movie . . . !!!
and it is just mindblowing :D
The Nightmare Before Christmas
I saw a movie Cango recently ........Its a intersting movie thats about the life of Gorillas,
Iron Man 2.
....Saw whatevernumberisthenewone

Utter sh*t, like its predecessors -_- dont waste the cash. On a side note, the 3D also fails.
Added to list of recent movies:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret Of The Ooze
My Bloody Valentine 3D
Jaws
Mr. & Mrs. Smith (the remake)
Resident Evil
The Dark Knight
And on a free preview channel, The Angry Red Planet (Loved it)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's