heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: What Movie or DVD have you seen recently?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
les miserables <33333333

it was awesome *-*
and i just finished watching the perks of being a wallflower and i m feeling all depressed now .-.
Frankenweenie - Have to say, it disappointed me to a small degree.
Hotel Transylvania - Loved it!
Wreck It Ralph! - Such a good movie!
The Man With the Iron Fists - BLARGH.. Boring, cliche, dull. =(
Man from Earth
GM-Rahice Wrote:Frankenweenie - Have to say, it disappointed me to a small degree.
Hotel Transylvania - Loved it!
Wreck It Ralph! - Such a good movie!

These! I loved them all!!!! And because I am a fan of animation movies mostly, I rewatched almost everything we downloaded.
  • Arthur Christmas
  • Joseph (King of Dreams)
  • How To Train Your Dragon

• Titanic - I know, I have never watched this before, so my friends had to force me to watch it and I can say that it's a great movie. I don't even know why I put off watching it for so long.
The Hobbit

I've gotta say, I loved it. Though I'm also one of the type of people that would prefer the movie to be like 8 hours long rather than to wait for the next segment to come out.

I love the Mini-Series that spawned from How To Train Your Dragon, called The Riders of Berk(sp?).
(Kind of) Finished The Tudors last night. Did a skimming of it with my brother since we were bored and the internet was cut.

- A lot of historical inaccuracies.
- Unmentionable scenes.
- Drama
- Drama
- More Drama
- Cheating
- Divorce
- Beheading

Yep, but it was great, really. It kept me entertained for a few days!
Spring Breakers I saw about a week ago.

It was absolutely terrible. Though, it was funny to see Dave Franco's attempt at being ghetto. But yeah, unless you want to be stripped of your money, just don't.
Well I watched "Chernobyl Diaries" a few weeks ago. (my classmate gave it to me). I have to say, It was awful! It kinda makes me wonder why they put the "Diaries" in the first place. It was pretty much like Wrong Turn that tries to be creepy. But really Wrong Turn. They should have named it Wrong Turn: Chernobyl Icon_razz
I had a marathon on Studio Ghibli Movies.......MAH CHILDHOOD!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's