heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Favourite Anime Quotes {Manga counts too}
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Some to start you guys off.

It's mental static! I told you, if you HAVE to think, think in German! - Asuka, Neon Genesis Evangelion

"I'm not a child anymore. I'm an adult. I can buy my own insurance and everything."Amarao from FLCL

"From this point on, all your opinions are rejected!" -Ichigo/Bleach

"Dying..hurts like hell."~Duo from Gundam Wing

"Just because she's cute and innocent, doesn't mean you can shelter her from the horrors of higher math" Naru Narusegawa, Love Hina

"I always had my suspicion you were no mere mortal, but I never imagined that you were actually....a cat" Wolfwood to Vash{cat} in Trigun

Dude, thats not cool to say about my sister! Because if I say she doesn't I'm a liar but if I agree I'm a perv... (Sora commenting Rika nice ass in Airgear)

How could I forget? He's into dead girls! - Kagome Inuyasha

Can it be that the many names this hero has earned himself... "The Man Who Cannot Die", "The Immortal Fool", "That Damn Guy Who You Can Stab With Swords All You Like And It Won't Do A Thing, Dammit" ...Are they all true? Announcer talking about Jack Rakan from Mahou Sensei Negima!

And finally??[Image: ChiuQuotes-1.jpg]

[Image: ChiuQuotes02.jpg]

From Mahou Senei Negima!
YOU TOOK MINE D: i can't think of anyothers >.<...wait I GOT ONE :3

"YOU CALLED ME PIPSQUIKE 3 TIMES, 2 TIMES HERE AND 1 TIME IN THE LAB" Edward Elric Full Metal Alcheimist (sorry if i spelt pipsquike wrong i can't spell >.< )
-gigantic explosion with arrows and kunai swirling in a giant tornado of death- ...... are you done? ( mugen samurai champloo)
Guys, you can have your fun, but don't use any gasoline inside the car this time. -Togusa from Durarara!!.

Are you done with puberty? Then it's time for you to eat sushi. - Simon from Durarara!!.
Kari Nogashi Wrote:-gigantic explosion with arrows and kunai swirling in a giant tornado of death- ...... are you done? ( mugen samurai champloo)

You officially just made yourself a little better to me Kari.

Fucking LOVE SAMURAI CHAMPLOO OMG Icon_twisted

Quote: Coming later
its the most amazing characters out of all the anime i've ever seen!
Kari Nogashi Wrote:its the most amazing characters out of all the anime i've ever seen!

Then you need to watch Baccano! and Durarara!!. ;3
"I love you, so die" Ladd- Baccano!

"You're so wrong, thats child's play. Have you ever experienced someone skinning the flesh of your arm? and then had someone carve some engravings in the bone of your arm? You ever heard of that death penalty method the Chinese have? From my work, I know loads of different ways to torture someone in the Japanese style. Also those with murder as the premise. Czeslaw Meyer, it seems that you indeed have, to a certain extent, prepared yourself for pain. [...] You are thinking there might be extents of pain and anguish you have yet to experience. Let me inflict those on you. Until you forget how to come back to life!" Vino (A.k.a. Rail Tracer) -Baccano!

^favorite monologue ever >_> gave me chills.
that gave me chills to :O
that gave me chills to :O
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's