heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Item Descriptions, Etc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Seems like the best place to put this so here goes:

Both Masterdrops and Green Applering cards use the Unripe modifier when placed in a Garment (both use Unripe).

Ex: "Unripe Hood" or "Unripe Muffler"
Bee Wings state that it is a headgear and it is lower only, when it takes up the body slot (like any other wing).

Its defense should be 8, not 4.
Not sure if its matters, there are no lv requirements for weapon earth shakers and lightning bringer. But I am sure its 40 just like fireblend and ice falchion.
^is that an equipment description mistake, or do they actually have no level requirement though?
It's a description mistake, they're essentially a clone of ice falch and fireblend.
Brave Battle Fist, id1824

Mentions that it decreases Guillotine Fist's cast by 25% twice. Should also change Guillotine Fist to Asura Strike since our server uses the latter name instead.
id5421 ifrit's_Ears/Ears Of ifrit -> Ifrit's_Ears/Ears of Ifrit

grammere
... imitates an ears... -> ... imitates ears/imitates the ears...
Card: Zombie Card
Class: Footgear
Mistake: "of Health" should be a suffix

I have a "of Health Shoes" instead of "Shoes of Health"
The new Santa hat from this past christmas now shows up as Costume Santa Hat, should fix the item name as it's not a real Costume attire.
Card: Cookie Card
Class: Accessory
I have a "of Chance Rosary" instead of "Rosary of Chance."

Card: Siroma Card
Class: Accessory
I have a "of Grain Clip" instead of "Clip of Grain."

Card: Alarm Card
Class: Footgear
I have a "Shoes Seeker's" instead of "Seeker's Shoes."

Card: Flame Skull Card
Class: Shield
I have a "of Anathema Guard" instead "Guard of Anathema."

Card: Earth Deleter Card
Class: Armor
I have a "Angeling Wings Soul Collector's" instead of "Soul Collector's Angeling Wings."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's