heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Item Descriptions, Etc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(06-06-2017 08:41 AM)GM-Ciar Wrote: [ -> ]Will try to have it fixed by next patch. Thanks for the report!

Oh Lord, please don't nurf the amazing chicky hat Cry
I mean the descriptions. :P
The new race helms (satanic bone helm, helm of dragon, etc.) doesnt show properly their [1], not in the name nor under their image. Although theiy are functionally compoundable.

EDIT: appartently only some of the hats, as Desert Prince is fine, as aaron stated too.
Odd, Desert Prince showed the [1] for me, but maybe some of the other helms do not.
Sprout Hat, other than not showing the [1] too, in the description has: decrease damage received from dragon plant monsters.
New MVP confirmed

[Image: plant_dragon_evolution_by_dlouiseart-d6v5nre.jpg]

(art by DLouiseART on deviantart)
The Roger Wrote:Sprout Hat, other than not showing the [1] too, in the description has: decrease damage received from dragon plant monsters.

The risks of copy pasting descriptions.
(06-07-2017 09:24 AM)Namine Wrote: [ -> ]New MVP confirmed

New pokemon confirmed
Edit: Didn't wanna double post so adding a few more things I found recently.

Staff of Light[1] is missing its weapon level in its description

Old Yangsan[2] currently states it has 3 weapon slots instead of the intended two.

Green Applering Card is currently stating it goes in Accessory slot, it is suppose to be Garment slot. It does card appropriately if given a garment to slot it into.

Takius's Blindfold is not currently giving proper immunity to Blind status as stated in the description.
Holy Christmas Tree is missing its base def value in item description.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's