heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Item Descriptions, Etc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Crown of Deceit reads that it takes up both upper and mid headgear slot. But it only takes up upper in practice.
Blue Bunny Hat states...
"Each refine 2 gives MDEF +1"

It should say instead...
"Each 2 refines give MDEF +1" or something to that effect.
So I don't forget: Mystic Bow reduces Double Strafe SP Cost by a solid 5, instead of 10% as it should be
^Can we just make this the new effect cause even with SP cost reduction of 5, a 75 attack power bow with 1 slot is still pretty meh?
We'll be considering doing so by the time the next patch is due.
Shadow walk does not have it's defense value listed in the discription.

Haunted cookie card: Reads that it give 10% hp and sp. It currently gives 5%. (Which is the intended amount)

Edit: Removed salt from post.
Not much of a description but, Pretty Black Ribbon cant be stored into G.Storage.
(06-20-2017 05:53 AM)The Roger Wrote: [ -> ]Not much of a description but, Pretty Black Ribbon cant be stored into G.Storage.

The Pretty Ribbons are allegiance locked, so they're not transferable.
(06-20-2017 05:54 AM)Spire Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2017 05:53 AM)The Roger Wrote: [ -> ]Not much of a description but, Pretty Black Ribbon cant be stored into G.Storage.

Orly? but i get them from hatterman... =_= so the red one is for light and the black one for dark? =_=
But i want to sell them!!!
(06-20-2017 07:11 AM)The Roger Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2017 05:54 AM)Spire Wrote: [ -> ]

Orly? but i get them from hatterman... =_= so the red one is for light and the black one for dark? =_=
But i want to sell them!!!

Sorry Roger, hatterman is a fickle fellow.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's