heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Cutins & Other Art by Heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
thank you all about your comments on the banker~

@Motenai_Ronin and MarlFox

The reason why I didn't use pure black and grey on the suit is because it would look a bit dull and less interesting, since there are already not so many colors on him, but I do agree the suit needs to be darker.

I've changed the color of the suit to a purpleish black, since purple is the most close color to black, and also some colors on the head.

Any comment that will help me improve is welcome~thanks a lot~ Kissy

@Aneko: the program I used was Corel Painter and Photoshop
@Aaronock: thanks Icon_wink
@Ellie: thanksLove

[Image: banker_cutting_art_uptate_by_SuXiao.png]

[Image: banker_cutting_art_2_update_by_SuXiao.png]
Very nice Icon_biggrin
That is....SO FREAKEN COOL!
Ellie: DX;; *slapped* Bu-but... I wasn't complaining... just saying that there is blue on the banker....

KittyPaw: Although black is like the safe zone of color, how can you go wrong with black?!, you're definantly making him more interesting and appealing to look at. It's great you're not being stuck with the colors that they give you. Sometimes you gotta break out of what they supply to make it more interesting, right?

But I must say that the new one that you posted up is much better. It's more subtle and works the shadowing better. It also doesn't fight for attention with the hair color. Keep up the good work :3
Nice new cutins, sorry I haven't updated Cutins in a while, but there's a few I'll be happy to use ^_^
It looks great now Icon_biggrin
I always have thought Purple Suits are very ghetto-fabulous 8P
Ok so I thought I'd give this a go. :F I chose Mr Hatter:
[Image: mrhatter2.jpg]
[Image: mrhatter1.jpg]

Derp I think I forgot his beard but I hope this is ok.
Gah! He looks creepy XD Great job!
Woahh I think we already have a Mr Hatter

but I love your interpretation @.@

He looks like Doc Fu Manchu

This is the sinister one that gives you Mr. Smilie.
Okay, I went and gave this a try. I drew the DB Guy.
[Image: 002-1.png]
[Image: 001-1.png]
I think I messed something but, I'm not sure. I didn't have a good screen shot of him, so I hope this is alright.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Reference URL's