heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Cutins & Other Art by Heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Finally I have finished the Healer!
Hope she is worthy enough for submission.
(I also saved her in PNG form because BMP didn't upload as BMP)

[Image: healerPNGWHITEcopy.png]

(please refere to page 4 for the final product)
Healer looks good! Maybe a small adjustment to the face, I think it's too small for the eyes. I might be wrong since I can't draw anyways ^_^
Cute little healer, I'm sure the guys will love getting healed Icon_wink

Though...

Thinking

I'm not ingame but isn't the healer a male NPC?

Icon_biggrin
I just noticed, when I go to save the picture it is in JPEG form...what the...I'll change the files to PNG

@Aki: I thought it was a girl since it has a dress on D:

@Teot: What part of the face do you think needs adjusting and in what way ^_^ thanks for the C+C
At the thread where you can check the custom NPCs it says "Talk to her" or something like this... So i think shes a girl. Besides... If she were a boy it would be funny because it would look like as if he forgot to put his (her) pants on Icon_smile
lol, dunno why I've always thought it was a boy even if I read the text Laugh
Cloudy-Chan, I think maybe the chin goes in too narrow too fast? Or it could be just adjusting the eyes to the face. I am not sure how that might affect all the hard work you put into it. I hope it's not too much readjusting =D
You know what I think you might be right about the eyes, I think they need to be moved inwards a little bit, or made smaller :o

But it's late and I don't even know if this will make it into the game yet so ^_^ i'll fix it tomorrow.

haha @ boy forgetting pants BWAHAHA YOUR A GIRL NOW!
lol, I guess see what Pandora thinks. If she's gonna take it, might as well get it ready, if not, you still rock =D
Yup she's not too feminim... But still cute. She would be much cuter if she got Cloudys cutin! Icon_biggrin But i think too that her chin goes narrow a bit fast, her face seems a too little to her head, but if the eyes were a bit smaller, that would be fine too Icon_biggrin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Reference URL's