heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Cutins & Other Art by Heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
I tried the boy and girl warper, there's still some pink pixels, but less than before ^_^;
Yes, I saw it too... strange, on black backgorund they weren't so markable. Should I try to redo them or shall we leave them the way they are? ^_^U
If you can redo them it would be awesome, no rush about it however ^_^;
Pink line around=outline was created by brush tool. Use Pencil to outline the characters and you won't have that problem
BEHOLD..!
[Image: bankerja8.png]
TEH BANKER.

Seriously, though, the art looks really nice so far.
Sweat
I think the shading could use a little work but I like the mustache. The bag of money is a nice touch too.
Kadar Wrote:I think the shading could use a little work but I like the mustache.??The bag of money is a nice touch too.

mmhmmm mhhmmm Ok
Very original
I think I finally managed to correct the both warpers. The pink pixels weren't because of the brush tool, I used pencil for the outlines (thats why they are so rough :S ). But now I know what went wrong. I deleted the FF00FF color and copied the pictures to a transparent background. Then I saw that there were still some nasty semi-transparent pixels which I didn't see on other colors o_O I corrected them, I really hope it will work now....

Links to them:

Warp Boy

Save Girl
Chained Chaos Wrote:BEHOLD..!
[Image: bankerja8.png]
TEH BANKER.

Seriously, though, the art looks really nice so far.
Love
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Reference URL's