heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Nya Nya Crew - Closed Permanently
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
I think its knee-a o_O
"Nya" in Japan, "Mew" in America. Same thing, really. The Japanese also have sounds for almost any animal. I like "kyuu" for foxes.

So anyway, you pronounce it the Japanese way. Nya.
Gojira Wrote:Ah. Ah Ah. Saiichi talking about behaviour issues. Ah Ah Ah.

Oh yes behavioral issues.

Spamming
Harassing
General Annoyance
Bad Reputation
Lack of Discipline
Lack of Respect towards others

Ok thats why hes not allowed in.

Im pretty sure you must be saying as you read it "Hah what a hypocrite"

Rankin you dont know me or know my reasons for my actions, so don't judge others before knowing truths.

*gives him a candy bar and spanks his butt*
Run along now :D
LOL!!!! Yay spanking! The good kind of harassment...depending on who does the spanking Lol
Aqualys Wrote:"Nya" in Japan, "Mew" in America. Same thing, really. The Japanese also have sounds for almost any animal. I like "kyuu" for foxes.

So anyway, you pronounce it the Japanese way. Nya.

Thanks for telling me the etymological roots of your guild?s name, but that doesn?t help me out with pronunciation of it. To tell me that it?s pronounced ?nya? doesn?t help me because that was my very first question- what is the way that you pronounce ?nya?? I might be the minority on this server and the rare person that doesn?t know Japanese, but you?re going to have to tell me the way that you pronounce it. It?s great knowledge on where it?s roots come from and what it means and all of that, but it still doesn?t help me pronounce your guild?s name any easier than when I started. If you want me to think of you as the ?Japanese cat noise? I can just start calling you that, but that isn?t your name (and it doesn?t make a good acronym JCN).
knee ya
watch like 5 minutes of japanese Pokemon episode... honestly.

Meowth's name is Nyasu in the japanese version, and since Pokemon repeats their own name a lot, you get a ton of proper "Nya" pronunciation straight from the mouth of a japanese every time Meowth talks, which is a lot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wieStI7kN-I

<< That can maybe help sum it up on how to pronounce it at least. Just get rid of the N. Icon_razz
*was standing in the background for the last 10 posts*

Too...much....Nya....*eye twitch*
fail XD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Reference URL's