heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Nya Nya Crew - Closed Permanently
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
yah, we are so "inactive"
Btw, i don't see Holy Killer so ofter /heh
Take your El Tri activeness somewhere else, this is the Nya Nya thread, bros
lol sadly to say el tricolor might have alot of strong members and bla bla bla but doesnt exclude itself from the sucky guilds list.

they hardly party and are hardly active.thank you tho for aying a visit to nya nya :D also monkey try to lvl the bard to lvl 89 or so so it can be in range.
Bloodbane Wrote:lol sadly to say el tricolor might have alot of strong members and bla bla bla but doesnt exclude itself from the sucky guilds list.

You are not in our guild man, so you don't even know.

You are going to get killed in PvP a lot for saying this. Evil
= O

Actually, the guild's pretty great imho, it's just my time zone and stuff really made it hard for me to see anyone exept ^Lin^ and Clysm, since Clysm's always on XD

What do you mean the "suckiest guild"? = O

It's kinda messed up you not being in that guild and saying that, since lots of other people can say that about Nya Nya too without being in it either = O

But yea, I don't feel like leveling my bard by myself X(
I don't know about Nya but ... well, there's an saying "It takes one to know one".
We come in peace dude /heh.

@Braun: I wonder if he comes to pvp or not /pif. It's leader's job to talk. Now it's up to you two.
Braun Wrote:
Bloodbane Wrote:lol sadly to say el tricolor might have alot of strong members and bla bla bla but doesnt exclude itself from the sucky guilds list.

You are not in our guild man, so you don't even know.

You are going to get killed in PvP a lot for saying this. Evil

Um thats not true since i do have my info sources.

anyways "What good will it serve you to Defeat me other than proving my point that your a brainless moron?"

I rest My case sire.
Saiichi! El tri does not suck. Where is your base for saying this? and if they do kill you in pvp means they are stronger then you.

(Kron got a 666 hits for Sb on saiichi XD ctrl+=)

I support El tri 100% You will suffer :D
Saii, dun you and your guild defeat stuff all the time?
Monsters... MvPs, possibly players?

Your statement about moronic defeat is redundant.
Ellie Wrote:Saii, dun you and your guild defeat stuff all the time?
Monsters... MvPs, possibly players?

Your statement about moronic defeat is redundant.

Not Entirely True as you can see here the threat was targetted towards me (the Guild leader and Main center point as it is a stereotypical Issue that always the guild leaders are targeted) and also meant to try to Intimidate And Or invite into a fight that's quite Unnecessary as the final result that I quite know would be defeat,How ever I even tho ive lost in a physical fight i still won the political one by proving that i was right from the very start,even so instead of coming to our guild thread to start trouble why don't they take that time instead to improve their situation and clean their name eh?

I find it Funny how people take offense over such a thing as saying "Your guild sucks". its just a game and people shouldnt be even offended over things that people may say,I for example have to endure daily pms and or people flaming me on the streets in pront saying Nya Nya sucks,Its not something that will bring me down to my knees and cry (Like some people here threatening to wage war and BOOOOO go cry)instead i laugh at these statements as in my opinion my guild doesn't suck,its quite fun and mostly important of all:

WE HAVE TONS OF FUN!

its true and I love nya nya even if it sucks or even if we dont woe and such,aslong i have fun with my friends Nothing else Matters,thats the true meaning of ro: Having fun ^___^

Now in turn to El tricolor and their guild leader,I have mentioned such statements based on facts:Unorganized,Stubborn,Generally Offending and full of pride that only sullies their image.

Theres an old saying: "Point out your own faults and accept em before pointing out other's."

Now why have I added this old saying here? Simply because this argument here has long be going on since a while and sadly i must say that Braun is the one whom threw the first stone and I am merely defending myself and my friends.

I Humbly request that this discussion is ended here since this is only a Guild info thread and only it makes viewers get the wrong image of our guilds. If you wish to continue this talk please start a thread about it and I will happily continue on the discussion.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Reference URL's