heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Nya Nya Crew - Closed Permanently
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
boring and time consuming is RO Icon_sad.

hope you dont mind if i give some suggestions

-if you have monks you can do sleepers and use the ore quest. fast way to 99 a monk and get rich at the same time. easy to oneshot them if you make the right chain.
-mining, but thats the most boring of all
-fishing, great way to increase your resources as well as occasional OCA. but boring
-hillwinds like someone said
-bathories are awesome too, starsands go for 1.5k easy on the market and everyone eventually needs a bathory card.
-mvping is is probably one of the best ways, but requires diligence to keep it up, as one occasional mvp wont really net you much profit. its the rare drops that will sell for many mil.

its difficult to compete at mvps or even defeat them at an early stage. hillwinds and sleepers are probably the best since they offer decent exp as well as income. good luck sirs/maams
I thought starsands sold for 1k only a piece?
Anubis with someone to kill minos, pasana, and mimics to 90 is boring but fruitful with experience. You can probably find necro parties or maybe even form parties to Abyss or Bios2 after that.

But bathory rock, hands down a fun place and if you can handle Jokers you could wind up with a useful wind katar to sell or OCA, and some people really would not mind having its card too. Plus if you can handle the three swords (Ogretooth, Mystel, and Executioner) you could at least get a few level 4 rocks and maybe a few other goodies too...
Checking my new siggy, it's awesome.
Nya Nya crew is a pretty cool guild. One of my faves!

Almost always doing something or another, so it holds my attention!
I love you Janice ;3

I only need 9 more levels then Sai can leech me ;>
OI OI OI OI!!!

I NEVER SAID IMMA BE LEEECHIN T_____T!!!!!!
UPDATE DESU~!!!!!!!
the best thing i like about this guild is that we're not just guildies.... we're also friends.
we help eachother, and we dont take nething from other guilds
I've been hanging around here ever since I was kicked from Death Dealers since I retired and they thought I quit. Although I plan do on coming back, its a day I'll probably regret. These guys are a fun and interesting group of people. Although they can be quite dramatic at times, its usually fun to get involved and/or watch. Leveling parties usually happen a few times a week (depends on member activity). Although a few members PvP from time to time, I doubt there's going to be any major WoE planned here. So if your looking for a guild just to hang out in, make friends and have a few leveling parties while avoiding getting pressured to PvP. You would probably want to give this guild a try.
WE HAVE A FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!

PM me in game for info desu~
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Reference URL's