heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Currently listening to...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ellis Lanksder - I Was Like Um.

Laugh

(If you don't get it, watch this)
ODB- Brooklyn Zoo
Cannabial Corpse- Skull full of maggots
All of my Love - Led Zeppelin
Hold Me Tight - The Beatles
:D
Opeth - Ghost of Perdition
All American Rejects - Gives You Hell

Yes there is a reason as to why I listen to this song at this moment.
Kenshiro-san Wrote:All American Rejects - Gives You Hell

Funny story. I'm not a fan of this band much at all, but I heard this song on the way home one day, which is unusual as it is because I rarely listen to the radio, and I had to stop and laugh because of how perfectly it fit in with this five year long situation I had just taken myself out of.

Also, for the sake of the thread:
Opeth - Porcelain Heart
Yes, I've been on an Opeth kick lately.
Chained Chaos Wrote:
Kenshiro-san Wrote:All American Rejects - Gives You Hell

Funny story. I'm not a fan of this band much at all, but I heard this song on the way home one day, which is unusual as it is because I rarely listen to the radio, and I had to stop and laugh because of how perfectly it fit in with this five year long situation I had just taken myself out of.

Also, for the sake of the thread:
Opeth - Porcelain Heart
Yes, I've been on an Opeth kick lately.

Pwnage... Lmao, I actually dedicate part of the song to someone.. who is actually too... naive ((I know it's spelt wrong)) to notice it was fer him. xD
And... currently listening to..

My friend being annoying on the phone ((screaming and w/e >< When I'm least in the mood...))
R?yksopp ~ Happy Up Here

The video is so awesome, and I'm pretty sure that's a major reference to an old fave of the old-school arcade games~ ♥
When You Love Someone - Bryan Adams

the dudes a pretty cool dude Icon_razz Summer of '69 and Heaven = isnane songs by him s_S
Light Colors - Lia

KEY products and an extension of Clannad... what can possibly go wrong~
Reference URL's