heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Currently listening to...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes and no actually. I use Ableton Suite but i don't have a controller so i do everything manually with a mouse and keyboard(which is a pain). I know i need to get one but i'm broke Icon_sad why are you selling? xD If its worth it i could probably scrape something together!

Yes Avicii does rule;

Avicii - Play that next episode
download

Another amazing track;

Albin Myers - Times Like These (EDX's Redub)
download

for the vocals and rockers..Whistle

Porcupine Tree - Lazarus
download

Lemme know if you want more xD
nah I dont sell gear, would rather rent them out.

novation came out with twitch tho, its pretty rad, 2 channel controller, nice pads and effect sections. Its designed for serato so you get their software free but its fully midi if you prefer ableton even comes with a traktor overlay all that for 500$ USD, I think its a bargain.
Henry Hall - Hush, Hush, Hush, Here Comes The Boogey Man

ROFL my bestist frend furevurz and I listened to that on a loop as we killed Gloomy. XD
@dilla
Sweat ugh he rents.. need.. controller... *dies quantized*.
Thanks for the info I'll definitely check it out!!
Need... cash.. too.. *dies on the 1*.

@pnutbuttajelly
Love it.

@ManiacManiac19
Oh. my. god.
I think it would make Gloom even scarier O.o
Cute song ^.^
uhh yea haha... =P seriously though, easiest way to make extra flow - whore out your gear to clubs, mixers and effects units are always in demand...I made like 3 x the price of my 57sl back when digital was still catching on

Anyways heres a minimix from that same guy f00ken nab cant get his transistions right

Derp
Hare Hare Yukai - Melancholy of Harui Chan suzumiya

Don't Say "Lazy" - K-On!
raphael.cruger Wrote:@ManiacManiac19
Oh. my. god.
I think it would make Gloom even scarier O.o
Cute song ^.^
It wasn't so much scary, but hilarious. I'm addicted to OLD oldies, especially strange/funny ones LIKE THIS. <3 Bobby Darin and Annette Hanshaw.. Been listening to Bioshock 1 & 2 soundtrack including orchestral pieces.??I luffs that game and it's musiks. Ok
@Under Score
Ok.. Those are the kind of songs which change yr perception of the world as we know it(or don't rather)xD
You should check out Busou Renkin's OST; its pretty good too!

@ManiacManiac19
Wow that's weird I liked the Bioshock 2 soundtrack too :-P, twas the best part of the game I think, although that's not saying much since after game 1 the game got kinda oldSweat
Yea I dig oldies and classical too! But then again I can enjoy examples from any genre xD

@pnutbuttajelly
House fixation? ;-)

Have you guys ever played Contra The Hard Corps? I'm gonna upload all the music from that(copyright expired) game to soundcloud and post it here. It's something else.
Reference URL's