heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Currently listening to...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Monster - Minaj Icon_smile
Inna - Amazing
eminem real slim shady hehe
lol - Used the wrong account to reply. Didn't know Bob was signed in. Good thing it wasn't Tset. lol

Anywho, original message:

I bought his [Eminem's] "autobiography" about a year ago and I've still yet to read it. lol

Still pumping the Lady Gaga album, btw. I took the five or six songs I liked best from her new album and put it on a disc of the songs I liked best from her first/second (if you count the re-release with bonus tracks) and rocked that for a while. Then, however, I lost the disc. I went about a week listening to my old "PoP" mix CD which consisted of about 10 Lady Gaga tracks and four Katy Perry tracks.
Today, I popped in the "Born This Way Album" (iPod got stolen some time ago, so now I'm stuck in the 90's with CD's or I could rock my library of 3k songs on iTunes through my laptop's speakers because I lost the cable I use for connecting my laptop to my stereo [but, I'd be listening to Lady Gaga anyway - just in a randomized playlist]) and fell in love with some tracks I had earlier deemed meh. =p

Dude at work swears I'm gay. I use it to my advantage and mess with him. Laugh
Heartache Wrote:eminem real slim shady hehe
<3

2pac - Changes
Happy birthday Tupac Amaru Shakur

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNcloTmvTeA
feelin kinda silly, but the tempo and tune got me hooked. Katy Perry's E.T. with Kanye.
RJD2 - Sweet Piece

One of my favourite songs ;P
MATSU! LOL how are you man!
Reference URL's