heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: WoE Revitalization Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
At most they should give rewards for holding a castle w/o breaks for x amount of time~ (like, win WoE's w/o getting broken for...2 weeks? O.o;Icon_wink
sir can we make the woe time suit for us asian countries because woe time of hero is very late night here please reply to me a reasonable answer for this suggestion...

thanks,
tigas_ulo
sir can we make the WOE time suitable to us player in asian countries?
because WOE in this server is very late night or very early morning we can't join because of that reason... i hope you can give us an immediate answer to this suggestion..

Thanks Gm Pandora,
tigas_ulo
There was a thread about it~
Shikari Wrote:At most they should give rewards for holding a castle w/o breaks for x amount of time~ (like, win WoE's w/o getting broken for...2 weeks? O.o;Icon_wink

Two weeks seems short. That's only 4 WoEs, and 2 WoEs for retro.

If that was the case, imagine how much Bamboo would have gotten before. =\
4 woe's w/o getting a break? ._.; It's not impossible but still. Sides that was meant toward Trans Woe, but it could be done to non trans too.
Shikari Wrote:There was a thread about it~

yeah, whatever happened to it?

-w-
loveapples Wrote:
Shikari Wrote:At most they should give rewards for holding a castle w/o breaks for x amount of time~ (like, win WoE's w/o getting broken for...2 weeks? O.o;Icon_wink

Two weeks seems short. That's only 4 WoEs, and 2 WoEs for retro.

If that was the case, imagine how much Bamboo would have gotten before. =\

That's exactly why a points system with rewards available for X amount of points makes more sense. That would enable smaller guilds to save up for points. It would also prevent guilds that can hold frequently from getting something for every WoE. Everyone wins with a points system.
Bump, there's still some time to vote for those who haven't yet.
Adding in that I really think we should create a guild package for those coming to heRO in groups. I'm not sure how often it would be used, but this is a common thing to include in servers now and days, and any encouragement we can give to have a group pick our lowrate over the mid rates are very important.

For WoE competition, a third castle might encourage some of those nervous about trying WoE to actually come.

Definitely consider pushing the release of Battlegrounds! If needed Pandora, we really should consider opening test server to everyone one day or maybe even a few so we can get players testing it to make sure it works correctly.

I kind of don't know if a 3.0 WoE would work, isn't LMS kind of like that now? Perhaps further work on this could create the WoE 3.0 environment? Something like Muspel where it happens at different times could be good so the other side of the world can enjoy it occasionally too. I think that's what we're going for with this one anyway. I know I voted against it, but if its kind of like this I think I can change my opinion on the matter. It certainly is the one I'm most on the fence about. :]

Anyway that's all my thoughts for now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's