heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Random Downtime Chatter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are you doing up now? Don't you ever sleep Vampi-Panda?

P.S: Check your PM
I'm at work currently, I wake up at 6 AM every morning. I do try to sleep until that time usually. I'm up by day and sleeping by night, I'm the opposite of a vampi ^_^

Vamps are cool however, wish I was one ^_^ Rawr~
she is a reverse vampire just like all the other blood donors across the globe Icon_razz

hum i wonder if a stake through the heart would make them more alive.Icon_mrgreen (don't actually try this ppl)
3rd day of work, and Namine is still paid to visit the heRO server~ Wonder when is the archive people going to finally deliver the x-rays here...

Is the server down again already? Namine thought that the power is down in the afternoon, not this early in the morning... But then sadly, doubt that Namine can get online to play today. Work will not end for another 12.5 hours. Think that Namine will be too tired by then to do anything but eat supper then shower and sleep Icon_cry
Rei wants to get rid of Panda...
Rei Ayanami Wrote:she is a reverse vampire just like all the other blood donors across the globe Icon_razz

hum i wonder if a stake through the heart would make them more alive.Icon_mrgreen

Bloody Wrote:Rei wants to get rid of Panda...

Should Namine start collecting 10000 immortal hearts in advance? Sounds like a quest to save heRO's dearest GM from those daytime-vampire slayers~
Or you could let Panda suck your blood dry o.o
According to the original book of Dracula and what university has taught Namine, female vampires really should not pray on another woman unless they are-- so Namine shall leave the important task of keeping the dearest Ms. Pandora alive in the hands of Mr. Bloody instead~

Back from some task that is not immediate (meaning, once again, Namine is paid to cruise forums?), and there is no new messages... is the server still ok right now then?
Good news, the CP is up.
Bad news, the server is still down.

I think electrcity is back, but someone has to boot the server?
Panda is currently at work, so she'll not be able to do that.
And blood get's me hyperactive, so I have to stop watching Blood+ and Hellsing before going to sleep, it makes me stay up til the next day...
I also wish I were a vampire, they're so sexy XD
Reference URL's