heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Random Downtime Chatter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I work for a video game company ^_^

I'm not really suppose to be on hero forums Icon_redface but shhh don't tell Icon_wink

I finish at 5 PM (in 3 hours), I get home around 6 PM.
yea learn how to wave dash first, then get falco and SHL and learn to turrent and wave shine, and remember to cliff hang and guard, oh and L-canceling is essential. Thats all you need to know.
ohh...thanks for the tips swift but i don't have a clue what you're talking about xD anyway, Fox is one of my least favorite characters to play as ><
I nearly unlocked everything for the original, so i prefer playing as classic characters /swt Luigi is my favorite character, followed by yoshi, and pikachu. I also play Link/CptFalcon/Samus occasionally.

Jigglypuff annoys the *** out of me ><
stupid unreachable platform >< T-T can't do the float + pound thing, else i'd have the soundtest >L
Captain Falcon is my specialty. I've yet to meet anyone else who plays him halfway decently, but for me he moves just right. My favorite exercise is beating Event Match 51 with him.
i r dying of boredom, my dvd player isnt working.
I'm trying to unlock things in SSBM again because my memory card got corrupted.
>< yikes and I thot Nintendo was infallible xD (j/k)
I'm leaving to go back home soon, I'll turn the server back on when I get there.

(As soon as Im dried enough that is, it's raining and I dont have an umbrella -_-)
/pat on panda XP
aww, give yourself a hot foot soak and make sure you don't have a cold pand Icon_biggrin i don't mind if you put your health first before the health of the server 8P
Reference URL's