heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Random Downtime Chatter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Panda should be on her way home but the weather is pretty crummy ... here's hoping she didn't drown Icon_sad
@Ex: No idea, sorry

@Peek: haha, I'll have to tell Machi that he has a MAGNETIC personality... Icon_lol I guess his crusader should not wear armor, but his priestly cape or suit... to stop interferences... Icon_razz
Well Sinora, he might get a swelled head then Icon_sad
Hmm... interesting thought... Well, I'll just tell him not to wander off too far so my priestess can run after him... *LOL*
i still havent even equiped my Smith.. i knew i should have done that last night.. but no.. i just had to slack off.. stupid sleep and it's stupid effects.. * grumble grumble* all my junk all over.... this is gonna be hard.. peek!! i'm gonna need your help moving thigns.... and i really dont think it's gonna be a simple task X_x.... i'm gonna get lost in that dark void i call a sotrage X_x...
oh and,... i didnt get to get the loots from the castle last night or get to invest.... i really should talk to pandora about this...
lol what happen all bored? xD @Summon MvPs
Servers up!
exwing Wrote:oh and,... i didnt get to get the loots from the castle last night or get to invest.... i really should talk to pandora about this...

Already asked... Ms. Pandora said to PM her again if it still does not work tomorrow, as by then it should.
A lot of downtime recently.. I wonder when will the server be up =x
Reference URL's